Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

Voting is now closed! Thank you to everyone who voted!

See you all at 4pm ET for the red carpet and 5pm ET for the ceremony that will reveal all of the winners! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Venice said:

Always rooting for exceptional besties @prettywhenimhigh and @stupidapartmentcomplex!!! <3333

love and miss you so much!!!! thank you bby :kiss: :heart: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Tomorrow is going to be busy! I have to wake up fairly earlier than I would prefer to get all glammed up. I will then walk the red carpet with you all and attend awards. During awards I’m going to have to step out early to attend another glamorous, A-list event (watching Mean Girls the musical). No after party for me, but maybe I’ll hit up Chateau Marmont at midnight. See you tomorrow when you’re slaying the red carpet xo

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

leaked paparazzi shot of me escaping the psych ward hospital to attend the Lipsters, phone in hand- ringing @Embach for a ride

1-D3239-B9-58-B5-4-A8-B-B240-3108838-B43

Can't wait for you to announce your new poetry book " Behind The Iron Gates - Insides From Psychedelic Pussy"  after you won your award :trisha::xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

49 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If my pupils look really bugged out on the red carpet it’s because I’m sensitive to the flash of all the cameras, not for any other reason- Just a heads up.  :raven:

Baby we know you dropped a tab of acid dont lie

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Also Lana sponsored me so I'm coming with a Taco Truck over today and serve some Tacos with Peppers and Fishtails and some A&W root beer during the ceremony. Every 5th person also gets a vape for free. The Lipsters need something to eat and to puff :oprah3:

Screenshot-20240113-140356-com-huawei-hi

Spoiler

Sorry for the shitty quality but that's the best I could do:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Sadly, I can't attend the ceremony today because I've got a lot of work to do and my tired overworked ass will be sleeping at that time... :emma: But I do hope that everyone will enjoy and have fun here during the red carpet and the ceremony! Can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see who has won, good luck everyone! :flutter:

url%5D