2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I just never expect to win as many awards as I do

Girl you COUNT the VOTES :oprah7:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

congratulations to all. i wasnt around for october-november but the rest of the year was the best time as always

ultrabanisters will sweep next year to avenge my sweet sweeters :mariah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I just got back from my movie right in time for the final award! :candy: congrats @Elle our living legend :wub: also congrats to everyone who won I havent looked through the awards yet but @Veinsineon and @That Venice Bitch deserve something :smile: I love posting and reading all the stupid shit that people post on here and all the collective mental illness that festers on here it really makes my days better :bop:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I am choosing to believe, regardless of Elle probably quoting this post in a minute to say it didn’t happen, that she rigged the award to not go to the C*ntyRaye drama as to protect Quincy from her potentially rising up from the dead and harassing & endangering him again.

so, you go girl. Always thinking of & protecting us :trisha:

Coming in with the receipts! :whatever2: It was a close call though! A lot of the awards were like this - that’s why it’s important to get your votes in because each one does count! Xx

IMG-5708

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

there is no way you are finding that members vpn enabled dupe account unless we get a c.i.a level typographical correlator in to check their keystrokes :aubrey:

be so fr rn

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Coming in with the receipts! :whatever2: It was a close call though! A lot of the awards were like this - that’s why it’s important to get your votes in because each one does count! Xx

IMG-5708

:oprah4:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, sempervirens said:

be so fr rn

anyways if you want to find a dupe the mods don’t have the power to do any of that you need to ask queen @Elle to check but not tonight as she will be celebrating her deserved wins :dancedy:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23