Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

Just now, The Siren said:

wait i have an idea, what if we have a section exclusively for the banned memebers, who only get to post in that section? the rest of us can only read it and the mods/admin/staff can (like everywhere else) moderate the section as per site rules

id love to read the mess

scat scat and scat

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

i think we should bring back the chatroom, i know lanaboards at one point had one, it would be so chaotic and fun :flutter: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The way I’m pretty sure one of my WPs is for a post I made that was like a hundred spoiler tags inside of eachother that led to nothing :eartha: queen of trolling 

Getting a warning point is like my biggest fear, that’s why I leave my trolling to Reddit😭 They hate me over there

Since you guys seemed to like my perfume blogs, I thought now would be a good time to publish one I wrote back a while ago, finishing my Chanel reviews! Thanks to everyone who reads/comments and enjoys them :wub:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Getting a warning point is like my biggest fear, that’s why I leave my trolling to Reddit😭 They hate me over there

i wouldnt worry about getting one as long as you’re not spamming or being rude/abiding by the general rules youll be fine so have fun i used to troll in my non mod days :mariah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The way I’m pretty sure one of my WPs is for a post I made that was like a hundred spoiler tags inside of eachother that led to nothing :eartha: queen of trolling 

one of mine is for making this :eartha:

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i wouldnt worry about getting one as long as you’re not spamming or being rude/abiding by the general rules youll be fine so have fun i used to troll in my non mod days :mariah4:

I was absolutely unhinged in COCC and Blue Banisters pre-release threads and I never got one! It’s not that hard imo :hooker:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

I was absolutely unhinged in COCC and Blue Banisters pre-release threads and I never got one! It’s not that hard imo :hooker:

the ONLY time i have come close to getting a WP is participating in #glittergate'17 but apart from that i was so unhinged in the cocc/bb and early ldr8 threads

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23