Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

7 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

:( oh no. what happened?

edit: i read that as your dog needs to BE put down, please ignore me :stunned:

not us all collectively thinking that they were gonna have their dog euthanized HELPPPPP

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

8 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

:( oh no. what happened?

edit: i read that as your dog needs to BE put down, please ignore me :stunned:

help that’s what i meant to write, i don’t think she will need to be put down anymore but she definitely needs a trip to the vet :toofunny:

YCY3W7s.jpg

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Anyways Yeah Veinsineon for Moderators 2024 since I was snubbed at the Lipsters (ALL SEVEN TIMES) Tiffany Pollard - GIFs - eplay

So Happy for everyone who won though!!! Tiffany Pollard - GIFs - eplay Signin off bang bang kiss kiss Xx

nooo dont leave ur too sexy aha

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, lake placid said:

help that’s what i meant to write, i don’t think she will need to be put down anymore but she definitely needs a trip to the vet :toofunny:

oh fuck then i'm sorry. hope she feels better soon  :(

violets in your eyes

Anyway, looks like my package wasn’t a disguised bomb from @Psychedelic Pussy but rather a Lizzy memorabilia from the one and only @lizzyology! This will be a great addition to my Lana collection that I’ll use to campaign for Biggest Stan again last year.

(yes I slapped a ~vintage~ filter over this pic bc the nighttime lighting and my makeup several hours later was NOT hitting, though it also sorta gives it mugshot vibes which would be fitting due to my accidental doxxing..) xx

IMG-5776

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

wait did pink champagne win leak of year or what??

Yes

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m coming around with trays of Aperol Spritz one per girlie unless you lost tonight in which case have as many as you’d like :hooker:

spritz.gif

I’ll take one thanks

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Anyway, looks like my package wasn’t a disguised bomb from @Psychedelic Pussy but rather a Lizzy memorabilia from the one and only @lizzyology! This will be a great addition to my Lana collection that I’ll use to campaign for Biggest Stan again last year.

(yes I slapped a ~vintage~ filter over this pic bc the nighttime lighting and my makeup several hours later was NOT hitting, though it also sorta gives it mugshot vibes which would be fitting due to my accidental doxxing..) xx

IMG-5776

NOT THE MUGSHOT VIBES EJWUEOSJEBDH

you look GORGEOUS!!!