ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Well I'm logging off. Goodnight LanaBoards :wave2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

Remember when that USB stick showed up at that mall in Canada? I'm worried another USB stick with "Elvis (2013) [AI Version]" is going to show up at Disneyland tomorrow :eyes:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i’ve never asked this for fear of seeming stupid BUT is paradise 2015 a remaster of the “loved you like i’ve never loved anyone” version? or something completely different?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

1 minute ago, wildsummer said:

i’ve never asked this for fear of seeming stupid BUT is paradise 2015 a remaster of the “loved you like i’ve never loved anyone” version? or something completely different?

it uses some lyrics from axl rose husband and a snippet has leaked 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

i cant take you seriously how do you never know what's going on

HELPPPPPPPPPP i’m sorry :poordat: but wait what happened with the Walkout song i don’t get it who leaked the title

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it uses some lyrics from axl rose husband and a snippet has leaked 

oh tea 

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

14 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

“Hey all, just wanted to pop on to let you all know that Elvis may not be leaked tomorrow because my friend is going to Disney, and I'm not sure if they can leak it on their travels. I cannot leak it for them, as I don't leak anything, and all of these "Studio Acapella" snippets are not being leaked by me or them. Also, yes, I am on LanaBoards, but I will not make an account as of now. Thanks x”

Oh that’s not-

JDHGDHSJSJSJJS 

uploading a file takes ten seconds by the way..

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Remember when that USB stick showed up at that mall in Canada? I'm worried another USB stick with "Elvis (2013) [AI Version]" is going to show up at Disneyland tomorrow :eyes:

198649655.jpeg

When the cast members find this usb :oprah4:

hyz6.gif

To lilacsinmymind (if your "friend" taking a trip to "disney" is a LIE):

1. A.The thread has multiple people addressing not being mean to people.

B. The thread also discussed situations that classify reasons for policy

2. Never claimed everyone was against me. That is a wild, inane exaggeration. I even restarted that I referred to rude and mean people in general. That doesn't mean everyone. Nor does it mean me. 

3. See 1a,b

4. The person quoted me, said I dont know something and then replied with another thought, without citing they were discussing someone else. It's entirely reasonable to suggest they were talking to me. 

5. Addressing how people can be mean and rude in this forum is not trolling.

Providing a critique on forum policy when forum policy was being discussed is not trolling. 

Explaining how the forum doesn't meet legal European standards is not trolling. 

Expressing my concern with critique to explain why I feel I should leave the forum is not trolling. 

You are gaslighting. You did some abusive tactics when I first came to this forum as well.  You gave me some mark without any warning whatsoever, about a topic that multiple people were also engaging in and chose to single me out solely. You are not a good moderator, and suggesting that, is not trolling. 

Now that I am critiquing and standing up for myself and you are attacking me for it, and claiming I am the troll, is victimizing. 

This thing that just happened here is another perfect example of why I feel I need to disengage with this forum and why your forum needs to change. 

If you want your friends to talk to you that way, that's fine, but not me. That is what you need to learn. I apologize if my original comment didn't specify a multitude of things. Other than that, I did not do absolutely one thing wrong. 

I am most definitely chill af. 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

tell me how many more YEARS we will be finding out about those preciously good btd outtakes how much are out there yet truth in your eyes whats a girl to do millionaire say it isnt so ice creamgiphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y