ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

3 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i love how we all assemble here every night xx hey girlies xx

hey love what's the preferred way of manifestation tonight?? are we all gonna start spamming and going feral again? X

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Tonight I’m headed to Paradise but on the way I need to make a pit stop at Dark City. While I’m there I’m going to pick up some Coconut and Key Lime Pie that’s Sugary Sweet. Anyone care to join me? 

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, Black to Blue said:

Tonight I’m headed to Paradise but on the way I need to make a pit stop at Dark City. While I’m there I’m going to pick up some Coconut and Key Lime Pie that’s Sugary Sweet. Anyone care to join me? 

You better stop at the golf course on the way :mj2:

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

You better stop at the golf course on the way :mj2:

and check your zodiac sign in case someone comes into your life that loved you then and now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

and check your zodiac sign in case someone comes into your life that loved you then and now

My horoscope says I need to pass a Silverlake on the way to get some Pussy. Everything I Do tells me that Anyone Who Had A Heart would do the same - anyone who says otherwise is Dead To Me and will never come close to being a Millionaire :hottie: