ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

49 minutes ago, dxniell said:

hey love what's the preferred way of manifestation tonight?? are we all gonna start spamming and going feral again? X

subliminals ??? maybe it can work

1 minute ago, MakingOut said:

okay so do we want 5,000 dollars or 50 new lana songs?

idc abt 5k dollars i can sell my feet to have it but i can't have 50 lana songs by selling my feets

2 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

there's infinite amounts of money in the world... and there's infinite amounts of lana del rey songs of well!... but :daydream: i choose 50 new songs!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Thinking.

Outtakes (complete songs > Rough Studio Demo > Acoustic Demo > Laptop Demo > Live Versions performed once with potato quality) > Demos of released songs (Featuring different instrumentals > featuring different lyrics > different mix including vocals > unmixed versions) > Stems (personally I do love them but) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Snippets

But we do love them all, don't we? 

1 minute ago, Raise Me Up said:

no i hate snippets all of my heart :um2:

As much as I hate them, we do get a good mileage of memes and desperation from Snippets. Imagina the world without  [SNIPPET] Pussy (Cola Demo)? [SNIPPET] Dark City? these are not just threads but they're history unrolling right infront of our eyes and they'll always be there, preserving the memory of the hard times of drought.:xcry:

14 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

can i choose the era for the 50 new lana songs? bc i'm choosing that you can't do shit with 5,000 dollars these days that will be gone in a week!

Just now, Embach said:

Which year had the best leakmas? Which leakmas had the record number of leaks?

2016 and 2022 are the only really notable ones, but 2023 might be the year where we've gotten the most if you count everything we've gotten so far

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

18 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

double it and pass it to the next one thanks

ooo so that means 10k or 100 lana songs? i'll double it and pass it too :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

As much as I hate them, we do get a good mileage of memes and desperation from Snippets. Imagina the world without  [SNIPPET] Pussy (Cola Demo)? [SNIPPET] Dark City? these are not just threads but they're history unrolling right infront of our eyes and they'll always be there, preserving the memory of the hard times of drought.:xcry:

a world without [SNIPPET] Pussy (Cola Demo) and [SNIPPET] Dark City would be [LEAK] Pussy (Cola Demo) and [LEAK] Dark City :agree:

:um4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°