ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Remember leakfest 2020?? when we got I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, Living Legend, Thunder etc. Those were the days. Leakfest 2023 wishes :oprah3:

#IStandWithHoneymoonDaddy #HoneymoonDaddysupremacy

I miss HoneymoonDaddy and his exchange of packages. In March we lost so many lanaboards legends. The Ocean, Lilac Heaven, etc. Bring back the ogs

hyz6.gif

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Remember leakfest 2020?? when we got I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, Living Legend, Thunder etc. Those were the days. Leakfest 2023 wishes :oprah3:

#IStandWithHoneymoonDaddy #HoneymoonDaddysupremacy

we basically had this equivalent in march with the tropico leaks tbh

omg now I realize that Carcase was leaking the og files in my topic on leaked.cxย :oopna:

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

โ™ฐ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐žโ™ฐ

7 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

LCX is normally a safe site. They get really horrendous ads which look dangerous, but they are no different than us opening up Dbree and Krakenfiles constantly these last few days lol

ย 

That site faces hosting issues often. The website has a planned outage every day to save hosting fees. They often ask for donations and have a history of being unable to pay their host fees. I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to the lapsing of the contract with the host site. Or potentially a big leak happened and the site got striked

well the only thing that came close to a big leak isย their x13 LDR files thread

3 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Can we all come together and just ask the leakers to sell us the songs we want in a group buy or something. Iโ€™m getting desperate for dark cityย 

i honestly would love to chip in for a group buy. especially if its a pool for more than one song

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, The Siren said:

well the only thing that came close to a big leak isย their x13 LDR files thread

Kanye has had thousands of songs leak in the last couple months! Much more rap stuff leaks than "Other Genre" stuff

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

we basically had this equivalent in march with the tropico leaks tbh

What was leaked back then? i can't remember tbh

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Pink Champagne

Lake Placid

Fine China james ford version (first non stem edit of this song ever)

Madly

Earthquakes

Summertime 2013 version

and some other songs

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

from memory

Lake Placcid (I Dont Wanna Go alt version/demo)

Pink Champagne (Let Me Love You Like a Woman Demo)

Old Money demo

heyyya/the devil

80s Baby

Connection

He Hits me Because he Loves Me

Sweetheart

Melancholia

Madly

Earthquakes

Summertime (Janis Joplin)

Edited by The Siren

fUsMzFd.jpeg

I'm thinking these laptop demos are tasters and the main course is coming on christmas or am i delulu

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm thinking these laptop demos are tasters and the main course is coming on christmas or am i delulu

i want to belive that

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

Pink Champagne

Lake Placid

Madly

Earthquakes

Summertime 2013 version

and some other songs

Oh yeah, it wasn't as iconic though cus they were just like random songs and not really highly anticipated ones, hence why i forgot

ย 

Earthquakes and Pink Champagne were stunning though :xcry:

ย 

4 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Leakers are already way too greedy as is so the last thing we need is to bring money into it. Just gotta be nice/gratefulย and hope that they share.ย 

well those leakers are the ones buying the songs if theyre not trading them

fUsMzFd.jpeg

honestly, i need all versions of Roses in lossless please :crossed:

• "80s" solo mix
  • ft Theophilis london
  • 2021 piano rework
  • and any other unleaked version(s) there are/is. its probably my fav Lana song

fUsMzFd.jpeg

im so tired of waiting for nothing. like you can't ever tell if the leakers are joking or not so idk if florida kilosย is actually not leaking shit or if they're planning a lowkey file dump at some point on christmas without us expecting it so that way we're all excited.ย 

ย 

like imagine if they post a santa gif or something on christmas eve, that'd be iconic and honestly perfect and we won't know what we're getting

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole