ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, bigwavesurfer bywaimeabay said:

i need to know who nobari como dijo la misqui is on lanapedia, me and him have been doing so much work with the recent leaks girl i need to meet u :legend:

it's meeeeeeeeeeeee omg

34 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

NGL i love her lowkey bad 2010 pop songs.

they aren't Lana at all, but so many of them are such a vibe. Not sure how well that vibe would carry over in 2023 though, when she is so so far removed from that era.

I’ve always been obsessed w her 2010 pop songs like she genuinely had hits. If break my fall was officially released by Diana Vickers it would’ve smashed the UK.. 

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The collapse when I reveal who that was and they get Banned from Lanaboards for leaking music that was going to be released

Oh it would be a gag if you leaked dark city with Rosemead name drop exclusive over the top of it.. but like make it really quiet 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

listening to dragonslayer and just reliving that moment at a christmas party when i highjacked the tv to play it for everyone.. I think someone owes it to me to let me relive that moment this year 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

@fl0r1dakil0s @111 @Lindsay Lohan i'm taking a point away from all leakers for the snippet no one wanted

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, oliverberry said:

im waiting for the approval in the audio section, im so exited that i can say i founded a snippet of a lana songggggg

hopefully it is real because ive just added it to the list of leaks and added snippet lyrics

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

Just now, oliverberry said:

it's not? :((((((

No it’s an ai cover of a song called “bye.” By Mia Smith

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

sometimes I feel bad for the newbies, it's easy for them to believe that any snippet is real. :magikarp:

the wording of this is making me curl making me feel like a toddler

tbf its an ai cover so its  more believable than the other shitty dbree snippets

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

1 minute ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

sometimes I feel bad for the newbies, it's easy for them to believe that any snippet is real. :magikarp:

don't bully me please :(