Nature Boy/A&W

Born to Die

West Coast

Young and Beautiful/Love/Radio

Cinnamon Girl

Blue Jeans

Ultraviolence

Chemtrails over the Country Club

Monologue/Ride (with the bridge this time please lol)

Let the Light In

Dealer

Brooklyn Baby

Mariners Apartment Complex

Coachella (but only first verse/chorus/outro, I think the entire song would be a drag)

Summertime Sadness

High by the Beach

Lust for Life (if she really wants the show to be iconic, bring out The Weeknd)

Say Yes to Heaven/Margaret

Off to the Races

Encore

Video Games

Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

Venice Bitch

Personally I think this would be a perfect setlist. Will this happen? No. We know it won't. It's probably too long (though I envision she would shorten a lot of the songs) and Lana will never cut Cherry out of the setlist.  But I think something like this could even cement her in Coachella history if she did it. :flutter:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"I am really excited about headlining. It’s funny, because it's going to be about 10 years to the day that I was [last] there, which is insane. I've known I was headlining for a long time, because you get booked way in advance, so I've thought about it for a while, and I already have a lot of things set into motion. If all goes well, it'll be as big and bold as I hope it will be. Architecturally, it's going to depend on the structure, and whether I can make it. . . But I'm really excited about it. I’m excited, so my fans can get excited."

:pillsdy:

The Coachella Merch better be a flower crown idc like duh IMG-0963.jpg

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

If she doesn’t open with some variation of “I was at Coachella” I’ll be disappointed 

unless she opens with Jimmy. 

Literally anything but NFR pls 

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

The Coachella Merch better be a flower crown idc like duh IMG-0963.jpg

and wishes, wrapped up in garland roses 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

If she doesn’t open with some variation of “I was at Coachella” I’ll be disappointed 

Pre-recorded glitch-trap intro of “I was at Coachella” mixed with The Interlude - Trio that leads into Jimmy :oprah:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

18 hours ago, Mer said:

Pre-recorded glitch-trap intro of “I was at Coachella” mixed with The Interlude - Trio that leads into Jimmy :oprah:

:dance4:

that would be an insanely huge serve. 

I mean, she just gave Flipside an iconic new production which she should have kept for every single show so reworking Coachella solely for Coachella isn’t that super unlikely. 

“I was at Coachella” glitchy brass “I was at Coachella Ella Ella Ella” glitchy brass “Ella Ella ella” glitchy brass that slowly transitions to Jimmy 

i see it now :justride:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

:dance4:

that would be an insanely huge serve. 

I mean, she just gave Flipside an iconic new production which she should have kept for every single show so reworking Coachella solely for Coachella isn’t that super unlikely. 

“I was at Coachella” glitchy brass “I was at Coachella Ella Ella Ella” glitchy brass “Ella Ella ella” glitchy brass that slowly transitions to Jimmy 

i see it now :justride:

ella ella.. aye aye.. under my umbrella… 

Oh the transition to a Rihanna cover?? :clapback:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ella ella.. aye aye.. under my umbrella… 

Oh the transition to a Rihanna cover?? :clapback:

omg!!! American standards and classic’s new cover song dropping soon :dance4:

"Don’t forget me"

has anyone ever gone alone? 

i am *considering* driving from LA to Coachella but none of my friends want to spend the price for coachella since we have no where to stay & it’s so expensive to stay not to mention the ticket. i was toying with splurging on the 500$ ticket but i def won’t stay sat or sunday & feel it’ll be such a waste if i can’t find someone to buy those days when i am there. 

is it lonely going to coachella alone ? and i know parking will be a pain but i don’t wanna shuttle since i wont be staying at a hotel & parking is apparently included in GA ticket ? 

any advice for those that have actually been to coachella ?

12 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

she can bring guests on stage? I'm hoping she will bring Tommy Genesis and Father John Misty. :pillsdy:

We need HANDS ON YOUR KNEES ANGELINA JOLIE :grinds: but also OOO LET THE LIGHT IN :crying5:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

i am *considering* driving from LA to Coachella but none of my friends want to spend the price for coachella since we have no where to stay & it’s so expensive to stay not to mention the ticket. i was toying with splurging on the 500$ ticket but i def won’t stay sat or sunday & feel it’ll be such a waste if i can’t find someone to buy those days when i am there. 

is it lonely going to coachella alone ? and i know parking will be a pain but i don’t wanna shuttle since i wont be staying at a hotel & parking is apparently included in GA ticket ? 

I’ve been to other festivals alone and always have a good time! Bring a book in case u get bored and want to chill somewhere quiet, otherwise wander around and enjoy the people watching/music til it’s time for the music you came to see.

aOaIzH2.gif

On 1/17/2024 at 9:34 PM, taco truck said:

Nature Boy/A&W

Born to Die

West Coast

Young and Beautiful/Love/Radio

Cinnamon Girl

Blue Jeans

Ultraviolence

Chemtrails over the Country Club

Monologue/Ride (with the bridge this time please lol)

Let the Light In

Dealer

Brooklyn Baby

Mariners Apartment Complex

Coachella (but only first verse/chorus/outro, I think the entire song would be a drag)

Summertime Sadness

High by the Beach

Lust for Life (if she really wants the show to be iconic, bring out The Weeknd)

Say Yes to Heaven/Margaret

Off to the Races

Encore

Video Games

Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

Venice Bitch

Personally I think this would be a perfect setlist. Will this happen? No. We know it won't. It's probably too long (though I envision she would shorten a lot of the songs) and Lana will never cut Cherry out of the setlist.  But I think something like this could even cement her in Coachella history if she did it. :flutter:

This is what delusion looks like

5 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

just do it, no one there is gonna know who u r and judge u for being alone, in case that’s what you are thinking