Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

31 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

https://x.com/PlutooDelRey/status/1765144308783464573?s=20

why tf my tweets don't get embeded?

it's a video of lana being asked about coachella

This gave me the ick so had

i know Lana is a celebrity but why would you follow after someone, shove your phone as close to their face as you possibly can, and continue to ask questions. 

glad they apparently (according to this reporter) had an actual small conversation without the camera 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

This gave me the ick so had

i know Lana is a celebrity but why would you follow after someone, shove your phone as close to their face as you possibly can, and continue to ask questions. 

glad they apparently (according to this reporter) had an actual small conversation without the camera 

apparently this woman do this with a lot of celebrities, it’s kinda weird :eartha2:

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

https://x.com/PlutooDelRey/status/1765144308783464573?s=20

why tf my tweets don't get embeded?

it's a video of lana being asked about coachella

“everyone wants to know about taylor” no hate to taylor but no actually i want to know about the headliner of the biggest festival in america, okay! bothering a celeb to ask about another celeb has always seemed SO rude to me

7 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

“everyone wants to know about taylor” no hate to taylor but no actually i want to know about the headliner of the biggest festival in america, okay! bothering a celeb to ask about another celeb has always seemed SO rude to me

literally no one was wondering if Lana is taking Taylor to stage lmao I never thought of it, not once it crossed my mind. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

23 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

literally no one was wondering if Lana is taking Taylor to stage lmao I never thought of it, not once it crossed my mind. 

It’s not even Lana’s song, why would Lana perform a song she’s on 3 seconds of like come fucking on!  

2 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

It’s not even Lana’s song, why would Lana perform a song she’s on 3 seconds of like come fucking on!  

unless it is the more lana version:sass:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 hours ago, violettiaras said:

I agree...

there's been other interviews this era where it was like "Lana talks about Taylor and..." like wtf

Lowkey would be kinda iconic if she brought out all her celeb friends to do their collabs with… imagine stargirl interlude live? Like everyone at coachella would be DECEASED. 
She also needs to debut some new stuff there. Give us the Henry song but also give us something legendaric mom!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

why bring taylor on the coachella stage and perform flop on the beach if you can bring the weeknd and perform prisoner :adele:

why bring taylor on the coachella stage and perform flop on the beach if you can bring smiler and perform big spender :cumming2::dance:

15 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

no real ldr fan is gonna want snow at the beach at cochella like act serious… 

when she brings out Taylor to perform a brand new collab.. then what? 
no but fr it would be kinda iconic I can’t lie even tho SOTB is such a fucking horrendous song

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I fear she’s just going to do the same set from tour 

but if she does wanna spice it up for Coachella, she should do Freak and Sad Girl just cause I want her to 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

if white mustang and bartender are on that damn setlist......:bye3:

I like bartender but she needs to retire that song

out of allllllll her songs she chooses that 

especially out of NFR where she could sing bangers like cali or the greatest or happiness or MAC

LIKE be serious 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

imo if she really wants this to be an iconic show she needs to do a few things

- ramp up the "lana del rey" of it all, go all out with the outfit and hair, somewhere between a mix of her paradise and ocean blvd tour looks would be perfect (a debut of the return to her iconic ginger hair would be INSANE, but that is just a personal dream of mine). a super dreamy production with music videos/visuals in the back of every song. make it cinematic.

-remove majority of the super slow/ less well-known songs on the setlist (goodbye white mustang. bartender, arcadia, and the grants). 

-instead of the covers, bring out AT LEAST one collaborator and play the collab, preferably the weeknd with stargirl interlude, fjm with let the light in, or jack for margaret (thought taylor would make huge noise, snow on the beach just is not good lol). 

-play actual hits/fan faves

-debut a new song

-do 2-3 interesting mashups or medleys.

- this one is extremely personal to me, and is probably an unpopular opinion, but she either needs to change the way she performs hope or just take it off the setlist. the performance is so cringey to me. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

an iconic (but never to be done) coachella setlist would be:-

american (instrumental intro - transitions into...)

gods & monsters

salvatore

the blackest day/freak/art deco (medly)

off to the races (shortened)

-------------------------------------------------------------------- video interlude (with behind the iron gates poetry)

cola

radio

the greatest

tulsa jesus freak (with dance till we die bridge extended instrumental outro)

cinnamon girl

sweet

black bathing suit

thunder/living legend/video games (medly)

--------------------------------------------------------------------- video interlude (with candy necklace visuals and acapella 'candy necklace' lyrics)

candy necklace (with appearance from jon batiste)

god knows i tried

blue banisters

god bless america (acapella shortened)

lust for life (with appearance from the weeknd)

let the light in

--------------------------------------------------------------------- lana leaves for outfit change/encore

did you know that theres a tunnel under ocean blvd (extended outro)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23