Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

14 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i hope shes not planning to use actual guns on stage, even a prop gun :pout: hope this stunt coordinator is dealing with more choreographed stuff

Wait yeah we don’t need another Alec Baldwin incident. 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

LIVING LEGEND LIVE DEBUT OMFG WHEN SHE'S SINGING "GUNS IN THE SUMMERTIME AND HORSES TOO" SHE GONNA APPEAR WITH A HORSE AND TAKES HER GUN AND STARTS SHOOTING CONFETTI AND SHE GONNA SAY HENRY COME ON GIDDY UP ON SPOTIFY :trisha: A DELULU CAN DREAM :trisha:

WHY DOES THAT MAKES SENSE WAIT

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The discourse online if she does include a gun on stage...:brigitte:

well she’s already cancelled so in my opinion she can do whatever she wants to, people come for her even when she does nothing, at least there will be a reason 

Unless she includes a gun that doesn’t shoot (like one of those kids toy wooden guns) I don’t want her to include one

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

WHY DOES THAT MAKES SENSE WAIT

well she’s already cancelled so in my opinion she can do whatever she wants to, people come for her even when she does nothing, at least there will be a reason 

When was she cancelled again?

1 hour ago, ts2003 said:

Unless she includes a gun that doesn’t shoot (like one of those kids toy wooden guns) I don’t want her to include one

When was she cancelled again?

there were THOUSANDS of tweets calling her a sister kisser, with MILLIONS of views and likes, twitter was a warzone

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

there where THOUSANDS of tweets calling her a sister kisser, with MILLIONS of views and likes, twitter was a warzone

Oop, yeah I tend to stay away from twitter tbh 

I’d be really iconic if she surprise releases White Horse on Friday and then plays it live same day :true:

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The discourse online if she does include a gun on stage...:brigitte:

I can’t imagine even a fake gun on stage bc well…. Something the US is unfortunately known for :bebe: 

Wasn’t she supposedly working with movie directors or some type of director? I think it’s more likely it would be a video of some sort in the background or maybe when she’s coming on stage they’ll play a video like that idk

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I don’t want to be a conspiracy theorist, but that photo shoot that Lana and Nicki did last year

Lana’s horse was white 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I can’t imagine even a fake gun on stage bc well…. Something the US is unfortunately known for :bebe: 

Wasn’t she supposedly working with movie directors or some type of director? I think it’s more likely it would be a video of some sort in the background or maybe when she’s coming on stage they’ll play a video like that idk

It can be a "fun party gun" as well, like water gun or confetti gun or t-shirt gun, idk.

url%5D