Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

2 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

How is it there’s no video yet of Jealous Girl being soundchecked? Are the in person fans keeping that one for themselves or? :dorothy2: (not being a hater but also show me the receipts

idk but theres this

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5ov3uMOrol/

1 hour ago, LustForcocc said:

hearing Norman live for the first time honestly changed the entire song for me, I still watch the vid I have of it now. I’m a sucker for ultraviolence etc but that was something else 

(also cherry live is amazing, when you FEEL the bass omg)

I second Cherry. Not my favorite song, barely makes it in the top 30, but live is incredible

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

what is ur guys’ fav song live? ultraviolence is such a given for me so i won’t even but there’s something about cherry live i can never let go of

I love UV and cherry as well but when I heard shades of cool live, it was an angelic experience :trisha3::wowcry:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 hour ago, Elle said:

It’s real. The photo was sent directly to me by a representative for Interscope to share. Here’s a drive by video of it - 

its so crazy how close (ish) you are to Lana/her team :defeated:

24 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

She debuted west coast at coachella last time she played there, so it makes sense! Maybe that means she’ll debut something from lasso this time :dua:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

there’s literally no other artist on the set list that would have that stage design and have the ability to bring out billie on stage for coachella… we won :angie:

2 hours ago, Elle said:

It’s real. The photo was sent directly to me by a representative for Interscope to share. Here’s a drive by video of it - 

This is the most iconic thing ever.. oh Lanasus you will always be famous

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Has it been confirmed that Billie is there for Lana? I could see it being for Doja too. 

i dont remember the last time doja and her interacted. billie posted that blue jeans pic a week ago :tommy: i don’t think she’d be there for anyone else BUT lana

Imagine if she brings Billie, Abel and Taylor...its not gonna happen but it would be the most iconic Coachella performance ever:bebe:

It's going to be the most iconic Coachella performance ever anyway actually what am I saying :nails: