Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

45 gorgeous HQ pics - 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-5299 IMG-5308 IMG-5307 IMG-5306 IMG-5305 IMG-5304 IMG-5303 IMG-5302 IMG-5301 IMG-5300 IMG-5311 IMG-5310 IMG-5309 IMG-5314 IMG-5313 IMG-5312 IMG-5317 IMG-5316 IMG-5315 IMG-5320 IMG-5319 IMG-5318 IMG-5323 IMG-5322 IMG-5321 IMG-5326 IMG-5325 IMG-5324 IMG-5327 IMG-5330 IMG-5329 IMG-5328 IMG-5333 IMG-5332 IMG-5331 IMG-5336 IMG-5335 IMG-5334 IMG-5339 IMG-5338 IMG-5337 IMG-5342 IMG-5341 IMG-5340 IMG-5343

im going to be honest, this is probably the most beautiful she has ever been, nothing will make me unstan this goddess…

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

To be fair, I am mad only because her team hyped it with the promo. If I didn’t see anything beforehand it would have been slightly better than what I’d expect from a normal show of her. Her vocals were not the best, but not too bad either and apparently there were major sound issues. I am still hoping for a Lasso related announcement soon but I won’t hold my breath 

one of these photos is abt to finally make me change my ocean blvd album cover phone background after a year.. what a look

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

To be fair, I am mad only because her team hyped it with the promo. If I didn’t see anything beforehand it would have been slightly better than what I’d expect from a normal show of her. Her vocals were not the best, but not too bad either and apparently there were major sound issues. I am still hoping for a Lasso related announcement soon but I won’t hold my breath 

Exactly what I thought. Since they so obviously referred to SNL, I waited all the time for a blue jeans performance in the same style. I wonder if it was planned but she then spontaneously skipped it because of her nervosity. 

However, with this kind of criticism addressing promotion, they should have done it a bit differently, showing her full range of vocal abilities 

It was expensive watch it 

The intro had me sooooooo hype. She looked incredible. It pretty quickly became difficult to remain interested in the performance however. :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

That was so amazing - yes I understand many being underwhelmed because of the similar setlist but it was still great imo. She was on time (probably the biggest shocker of the night), we got Billie, Jon, and Jack, Without You, WEST COAST!!!, Jealous Girl mention, and THAT LOOK. Can't wait for weekend 2 :wub:

What I really loved about this (and in general about her) that she gave everyone their space and time to shine. Blake solos, the backup singers with their high notes, Jon improv, Billie taking and so on, she’s such a beautiful and caring soul and nothing will make me unstan her after today ❤️ she could’ve made this all about herself but she always make sure to include everyone :xcry:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

11 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Oh ffs it's Lana not Beyonce, hype her performances and you won't enjoy them that much

I cannot get over the fact that she didn‘t sing coachella - woodstock on my mind :crai: the crowd would have lost their shit

I still love her, I just hate myself for having high expectations, like singing songs from Honeymoon :crying5: truly a queen of chaos and disaster 

4 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

The intro had me sooooooo hype. She looked incredible. It pretty quickly became difficult to remain interested in the performance however. :toofunny:

Well yeah we've heard these songs a million times lmao, stuff like this is more for the casual fans ironically