Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

What happened to that BTS video shoot her dancers were shooting recently that someone said was for Coachella?? Also what about the stunt man etc? So confused

I think the stunt man was for the motorcycle ride

Lana's not really a showgirl, I consider her performances gigs not Beyonce level shows, she stands and sings. Of course it won't be thrilling the 300th time you've seen it. It's nice for those who still think she can't sing basically thats about it. Nice little surprises here and there but nothing to be genuinely hyped up over, its silly to be disappointed

2 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Well yeah we've heard these songs a million times lmao, stuff like this is more for the casual fans ironically

That's irrelevant I've heard them a million times and I'd be happy to listen to them a million more. It was her subdued energy that made it an unexciting watch.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Trash Magic said:

That's irrelevant I've heard them a million times and I'd be happy to listen to them a million more. It was her subdued energy that made it an unexciting watch.

Did you want her to do cartwheels to Without You and Summertime Sadness? These songs don't require energy

Lana's been giving us variations of LA to the Moon tour ever since it happened and some people still expect some kind of career defining life changing performance out of her :tiffany2: If she sounded good be happy about it, goal achieved lol

I have not watched the full set, but skimmed. Crazy we still have audio issues at every show, why can’t they get it right ever? Anyways the Bikes were Iconic, the music at the end reminded me of the Ball Room scene from The Shining, mysterious and haunting just like Lana it was perfect. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

Lana's been giving us variations of LA to the Moon tour ever since it happened and some people still expect some kind of career defining life changing performance out of her :tiffany2:

REAL. So glad I saw the OG LATTM tour. No reason to see her again unless she drastically switches things up

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Did you want her to do cartwheels to Without You and Summertime Sadness? These songs don't require energy

Yes that's totally what I want and expect! :gclap: No it would just be nice to hear her sing with some fire and depth like she has done many times in the past instead of remaining in this passive airy tone.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

REAL. So glad I saw the OG LATTM tour. No reason to see her again unless she drastically switches things up

Yup. Everything has just been that but revamped. Again she's not a showgirl, she does gigs and they try to make them fancy with the dancers and backdrops but of course its not the most exciting thing in the world if you've seen it before. I could take or leave it. I'm a Hope stan, I'm just glad that was on the set list. Also West Coast but I don't really need a live version, we have the song lol

I only listen to a few Billie songs but I'm completely obsessed with the Ocean Eyes and Video Games performances. Probably will be listening to those for the rest of the day. So so beautiful and emotional, their voices go along so well, the chemistry between them.. definitely need a collab NOW:trisha::wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I've been to a Lana gig before where I left 3 times to smoke outside. Her music is incredible but this isn't an essential part of things imo. Once you've seen it you've seen it. The rest of it... lil surprises, hairstyles, outfit, whatever, is cute and all but if you get hyped of course you'll be disappointed. Even if you go multiple times in person it's not some kind of magic unless you have some weird delusion about it all. They're just gigs. People need to chill with their high expectations, Lana has never done anything more live. If you want a show that's high energy and will surprise you just watch Beyonce like I do :true:

I hardly understand she changed the dress only for this short ending. Do you think it's possible there was supposed to be a piano version by Jack of Blue Jeans with her singing it? Her 2nd dress looked like a reference to SNL live, too. It was so strange Jack was only on stage for this holographic performance.

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Elle said:

45 gorgeous HQ pics - 

Hide contents

IMG-5299 IMG-5308 IMG-5307 IMG-5306 IMG-5305 IMG-5304 IMG-5303 IMG-5302 IMG-5301 IMG-5300 IMG-5311 IMG-5310 IMG-5309 IMG-5314 IMG-5313 IMG-5312 IMG-5317 IMG-5316 IMG-5315 IMG-5320 IMG-5319 IMG-5318 IMG-5323 IMG-5322 IMG-5321 IMG-5326 IMG-5325 IMG-5324 IMG-5327 IMG-5330 IMG-5329 IMG-5328 IMG-5333 IMG-5332 IMG-5331 IMG-5336 IMG-5335 IMG-5334 IMG-5339 IMG-5338 IMG-5337 IMG-5342 IMG-5341 IMG-5340 IMG-5343

Holy shit, some of these really feels like 2011 Lana... its mindblowing

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I really enjoyed her shows last year but yeah she can't just create a whole new level of energy without new music. It's only exciting when she might do something she hasn't before, and no that doesn't include coming in on a bike, that's just cute stuff. lmao I love her to bits though, I'll probs have a smoke and a drink and enjoy this show a lot in a bit. People can't expect anything drastically different every time though. Setlists are often boring even with people like Lady Gaga because they tour for every single album and the setlist can never actually be surprising