Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Not sure if this was mentioned already but just realized she hadn’t performed since like last year and I think she would’ve GREATLY benefited from doing a few warm up shows first prior to headlining something so big as Coachella :facepalm:  

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

Not sure if this was mentioned already but just realized she hadn’t performed since like last year and I think she would’ve GREATLY benefited from doing a few warm up shows first prior to headlining something so big as Coachella :facepalm:  

Coachella WAS the warm up :true:

after accessing a site to watch the coachella (live.music i think? idk the url for sure) i saw some "choose ur icon" icons being very coquette inspired, i guess lana is joining the coquette aesthetic after realising ppl see/link her with that aesthetic (also noticed this didnt started now, but with ocean blvd photoshoot, festuval merch, etc) i rlly hope she doesnt abandon the old hollywood and beachy aesthetic:(

source.gif

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

Maybe Primavera will be where it’s at :ohmy:

hope soo cause if she comes to Brasil best believe I will be there

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

3 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

her entire instagram username being honeymoon and her not playing anything from honeymoon.. JAIL!

I’ll Even take a 1 minute acapella of high by the beach at this point 😭 

3 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

she did MITA after covid :makeup2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

she did MITA after covid :makeup2:

It was a great setlist but vocals were a bit off for me and she seemed very nervous, I found that she became a lot more confident as she did more shows, even if the setlist started sucking 

sgopYhV.gif

Ngl this really reminds me of MITA first show with the tech issues and vocals but the only difference is that MITA really surprised with Flipside which was the highlight of the night. But the stage definitely was improved today!! And I really miss the chaotic happy Brazilian crowds...

url%5D

7 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

her entire instagram username being honeymoon and her not playing anything from honeymoon.. JAIL!

honeymoon stans cheering after listening to burnt norton (it was shortened and only instrumental

source.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Ngl this really reminds me of MITA first show with the tech issues and vocals but the only difference is that MITA really surprised with Flipside which was the highlight of the night. But the stage definitely was improved today!! And I really miss the chaotic happy Brazilian crowds...

omg i begged my parents to go and when she played flipside i cried so hard

Just now, taco truck said:

So when is this getting added as an emote 

https://x.com/plutoodelrey/status/1779066384607023531?s=46

when zodiac leaks

source.gif

I still can’t get over her look tbh… the ginger hair…  the sparkles… the way the blue dress contrasted with the red hair and how her skin was GLOWING :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・