Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

It reminds me of the NFR Tour where she brought her favorite buddy underground musicians on stage and sang more duets than the songs from NFR combined. It's not bad though, I think it's a great way to promote unknown musicians but the fans came here to listen to HER music and not anyone elses. I'd love a Hollywood Bowl level show tho :flutter: 

url%5D

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

It reminds me of the NFR Tour where she brought her favorite buddy underground musicians on stage and sang more duets than the songs from NFR combined. It's not bad though, I think it's a great way to promote unknown musicians but the fans came here to listen to HER music and not anyone elses. I'd love a Hollywood Bowl level show tho :flutter: 

and they will still hear her music, her set is 90 minutes. Even if she brings out every single person people here are upset about, that’s like 15/20 minutes that isn’t going to be her music, and that’s assuming she doesn’t sing her own songs with these artists.

I’d understand this argument if this was her one and only show of the year but she just did two Coachella shows, has another show this month, has her stadium show next month, more shows through the year, and will possibly be announcing more shows. 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I still haven't been able to figure out when the show is

it’s literally pinned :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

50 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

and they will still hear her music, her set is 90 minutes. Even if she brings out every single person people here are upset about, that’s like 15/20 minutes that isn’t going to be her music, and that’s assuming she doesn’t sing her own songs with these artists.

I’d understand this argument if this was her one and only show of the year but she just did two Coachella shows, has another show this month, has her stadium show next month, more shows through the year, and will possibly be announcing more shows. 

Yeah, I understand that! I kinda agree tho 👍

url%5D

bringing out nessa barrett is insane but i can't lie some of her songs are guilty pleasures for me... :runs:

i dislike her as a person though, as someone with body dysmorphia/disordered eating habits, her constant body checks on tiktok and insta irk me a lot lol.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Venice Biotch said:

9:30 GMT so its in 2 hours and 30 minutes

erm I think it's 9:30 CDT (since it's in Alabma) so 6.5 more hours. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, drippingbeaches said:

its only 3:00 in Alabama 

would make a great Lana album title 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️