Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

So beautiful, I don’t care. Give me an album full of this vibe— ftw lol. But for real, even if larger project I’m sure there would still be sounds/tracks that hit for other people. I personally am a country girly though so I dig. Ready to see where this goes, hopefully sooner rather than later. The lower register into the higher and then the slight whisper, ma’am… she knows what she’s doing. 

Lets be delulu here: could Fine China be part of that album? And even Say Yes to Heaven ? The final version has «  country sounding » guitar ( steel pedal I think? :bebe:I know nothing in music sorry) 

1 minute ago, heroindealer said:

I’m trying not to play the overplay the snippet but at the same time I missed this little NFR snippet era when I listened to cinnamon about 3000 times :crying2:

ahhh i remember playing the fan made "full version" using the instagram snippets on loop while playing video games :defeated:

42 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

we also has two baroque pop albums and two dream pop albums with trap elements… two country records will be no harm :true:

We‘ve had NFR, Chemtrails, Blue Banisters & OB in a row. All of those are folky and stripped down. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!