Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

there are 30 days in a month. I’m sure there’s space for everyone.

Exactly. Who's Halsey anyway? Never heard of her. 

As for Gaga, her movie + album are flopping big time. It wouldn't be cool if Lana dropped something during her single week because they're with the same label, but the week after would be absolutely fine.

I just don't think anything is coming soon because, well, why would we think that?

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Exactly. Who's Halsey anyway? Never heard of her. 

As for Gaga, her movie + album are flopping big time. It wouldn't be cool if Lana dropped something during her single week because they're with the same label, but the week after would be absolutely fine.

I just don't think anything is coming soon because, well, why would we think that?

Gaga’s album is a jazz album so not really expected to do big numbers but she will have a proper album in Feb which has a lot of hype. I don’t think there is much anticipation for the new Halsey album, the singles aren’t doing much so far. Lorde is a bit of an unknown as she is working on her next album and hasn’t given any specific timeline. but earlier next year is likely. 

The fall would be a great time for Lasso. Lana is at a streaming peak and has so much press attention. If Trump loses (do the work America) then a lot of the “controversy” surrounding this marriage should die off for the general public. Hopefully. 

Like single # 1 has to come this month…soon, no? Next month is going to be nuts here in the US due to election coverage. And she wants to release 2 singles before end of year? There are 12 weeks left in 2024. Maybe she plans to drop 2 singles at once? Or more likely she was bullshitting and nothing is coming. :oic:

Tumblr

9 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Like single # 1 has to come this month…soon, no? Next month is going to be nuts here in the US due to election coverage. And she wants to release 2 singles before end of year? There are 12 weeks left in 2024. Maybe she plans to drop 2 singles at once? Or more likely she was bullshitting and nothing is coming. :oic:

If the singles aren’t released together, one could be coming this month indeed… Unless it’s another MAC / VB situation where both could be released end of Nov / December (even if it’s Mariah season)

16 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

the two "singles" are two tough remixes, so only one is left :toofloppy:

November - double release - let's manifesting

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

30 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Idk why but I feel like we aren’t getting the singles this year. 

I think either LDR10 is completely done with the majority of promo shot and scheduled out for the remainder of the year OR she has put a pin in it indefinitely while she focuses on her new collaboration AKA marriage. Things are way too quiet from insiders which makes me think this project is in limbo and has been for sometime. On a brighter note, didn’t Pantene tease an exciting non-music related project coming in October? 

Tumblr

1 hour ago, SuperMegaStan said:

maybe she meant Tough and Fly after all

If she did, or meant the Tough remix and another remix, I'm never listening to her music again I mean I will, but maybe not for a day  cuz that'll be annoying. I am hoping for at least one single from Lasso, if the Tough remix was the single she was talking about. 

It's a particular type of masochism to expose oneself to this thread when it's been one giant rolling desert bush after another all year

I even said I would not be stalking it again, yet here I am :wave2: #MusicalBDSM #TeamDelulu