Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, Embach said:

had a first Lasso related dream this night! I had a dream that I opened my Instagram and the first post that popped up was a post by @honeymoon showing the lead single cover art of Lasso. The song was called The Another Russian Boulevard or something along those lines, the last words of the title were definitely Russian Boulevard. The cover art looked kinda cheap and Picsarty, it was this freelance NASA golden brown galaxy photo which had those white art deco style inspired frames and also font. I tried to recreate it and it looked something like this:

this reminds me of my own lasso dream i had last month where the album cover was like if southern gothic was modernized/futuristic; it was green and brown and dark but it had a lot of geometric lines and a bold futuristic font

are we about to get a spacey synthy cowboy country fusion album?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

On 9/15/2024 at 5:37 PM, Pantene123 said:

But as I said: amazing things on the way.

I won’t give any spoilers, because I’m not 100% sure but something pretty cool non lasso related might be coming soon 

in 3 days, it will be a month since you said this and dipped

i will be doxxing @Pantene123 in 3 days if they stay silent, the clock is ticking

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I’m at a loss for what the non Lasso related project could be. A film score? Unreleased album? AKA official release? Did she land a role in a movie or tv show ? A book? A makeup line for the vulnerable girls? Feels like she has a lot of cool things lined up for us but when is it coming is the question. 

Tumblr

More Lasso Cult Leader's version

0b4a4aff6f0879e502e6c43d0525de3a.jpg f2f62eec0e8bb6c938b88e0d50b2e9e8.gif6032fec8e3fa60529b99d96fa0aacedb.jpg

fa8158587e226cc45706ff43dc5a45f3.jpg

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

2 hours ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

“You can expect a follow up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: We have two more coming out by the end of the year!”

:yawney::awkney2::stareney3:

The “two more” being the Channel Tres and Gravagerz remixes :bebe:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

what if the new singles turn out to be Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be Stupid... released in December for the Ally Coalition and 100% of proceeds go to that? since jack is starting a studio for the less privileged teenagers thing? i think lana would be behind that and that would be a good way to generate funding for something like that 

im gonna be delulu and believe it i think

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

I actually think she meant this, because Lana said "we" (she and Quavo)

She always says "we" though, she loves including her team when discussing her music

If she really meant the two remixes we are in darker times than we ever imagined, but I doubt Lana had anything to do with the remixes.

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

She always says "we," but she likes to include her team when she talks about her music.

If she really meant the two remixes, we're living in darker times than we might have imagined, but I doubt Lana had anything to do with the remixes.

in less than 80 days we will know for sure; what a disappointment if there is nothing by then (I would experience it as a kind of second lie)

1 hour ago, grandpas glass said:

I actually think she meant this, because Lana said "we" (she and Quavo)

I do too. I think this album + singles are on hold until at least 2025. The way she talks about it suggests the concept has changed several times and is still evolving. It seems like she’s recorded a lot of material over the past few years, but doesn’t have a fully developed album, yet? With how tight-lipped the insiders are being, and Jack's recent comments, it’s hard to believe the album is actually finished or close to being finished. 

Tumblr