Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

during NFR at least we had snippets and 2 iconic singles at the very start of the era, plus she was touring.. :bebe: lasso era is horrendous so far :creep3:

First, let's not call it an era :awk:

A speech at an awards ceremony and an NME interview is not an era make. :smokes3:

10 hours ago, barttttender said:

First, let's not call it an era :awk:

A speech at an awards ceremony and an NME interview is not an era make. :smokes3:

reality check that hurts

and made the thread silent for the whole 9 hours :giggle: 

The fact that NFR had its lead singles 11 months before the album and snippets from every song but one it's what made it an awful rollout (up until the summer).

Lasso is annoying cause we had a casual announcement and even an approximate date and nothing happened (and her latest reaction to any album mention doesn't help) but it hasn't really started yet... as long as we don't have any music out I'd consider it just an in between albums period (with a bit of extra annoyance).

The proper Lasso era could start and end in the next 6 months and I wouldn't even be surprised :hide:

giphy.gif

it would be really cunt if one of the tracks sounded like mitskis unreleased song "the baddy man" :hooker: which is also very johnny cash/marty robbins. i just hope it's not too new wave country iykwim. if it comes out at all lol :crossed:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

☆・゚。★。・ ° ・。★。゚・☆

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

unless it was those 2 tough remixes 

the joke about the 2 singles being the tough remixes never fails to make me laugh:thumb3:

but i’m starting to believe it more and more every day

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif