Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

guys there's these songs on youtube that apparently are from Lasso (lana del rey - lasso (title track) and lana del rey - goodbye (from lasso album)). they're beautiful but sound a bit weird and i cant tell if they're AI generated, has anyone heard of anything like this? also im totally new here ahaha im sorry i had no idea this was a thing and im so happy

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

Honestly I feel like we can wait another 400 days

damn I never realised that we had to wait THAT long for Ultraviolence, it didnt feel that long tho :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

damn I never realised that we had to wait THAT long for Ultraviolence, it didnt feel that long tho :lange:

I mean Paradise and Tropico happened, also I don’t think she stopped touring that entire time

14 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean Paradise and Tropico happened, also I don’t think she stopped touring that entire time

oh yes and BTD is still the era that has MOST music videos from her till this day.

Still salty about the fact that Off to the races, Radio or Dark Paradise MV never happened :rollin:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

That song should've always been called like a bad country song I hate the title it's so long for no reason

It doesn't matter what the title is, as long as the studio version sees the light of day.

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

46 minutes ago, lanita bonita said:

guys there's these songs on youtube that apparently are from Lasso (lana del rey - lasso (title track) and lana del rey - goodbye (from lasso album)). they're beautiful but sound a bit weird and i cant tell if they're AI generated, has anyone heard of anything like this? also im totally new here ahaha im sorry i had no idea this was a thing and im so happy

They're likely AI and welcome to Lanaboards! :wave2:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

*edit bc my timeline was way off*

It really wasn’t that long, we got paradise in November of 2012 and then Tropico a couple of months later, then there was the wait for West Coast April of 2013 2014 and the UV June of 2013 2014. So it was ‘long’ but it was the normal year and a half wait between Paraidse and UV

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

oh yes and BTD is still the era that has MOST music videos from her till this day.

Still salty about the fact that Off to the races, Radio or Dark Paradise MV never happened :rollin:

Didnt norman have like 8 videos?

doin time, greatest, fiily, happiness, bartender, mariners, vb, norman? 

I'm sure btd had fewer

57 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Didnt norman have like 8 videos?

doin time, greatest, fiily, happiness, bartender, mariners, vb, norman? 

I'm sure btd had fewer

Video Games, Blue Jeans 1, Blue Jeans 2, Carmen, Born To Die, National Anthem, Summertine Sadness and I think she also did a homemade OTTR one. So 8 in full.

(Also I think it's kinda tough to count MAC and VB videos, thry were mostly visualizers with footage from the HIAB/ Bartender video)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 hours ago, fresh out of fucks forever said:

not me just finding out some of you don’t like hey blue baby and I must be stupid for being so happy??? :kali2: like huhhhh

I was stoned to death when I said I’m manifesting Hey Blue Baby for Blue Banisters. It was an awful day , I cried myself to sleep.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

23 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Video Games, Blue Jeans 1, Blue Jeans 2, Carmen, Born To Die, National Anthem, Summertine Sadness and I think she also did a homemade OTTR one. So 8 in full.

(Also I think it's kinda tough to count MAC and VB videos, thry were mostly visualizers with footage from the HIAB/ Bartender video)

Disagree. I don't count the two versions of Blue Jeans as two videos. I count it by song 

And MAC and VB videos are great imo, as far as home made videos go. Gonna give the edge to NFR.

12 minutes ago, barttttender said:

The Grammy nods are on November 8th, apparently.

Any chance we get Lasso before then so it could qualify? What does everyone think?

honestly let's hope and pray it doesn't qualify with the amount of music being released this year

she has a much better chance for next year's

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

18 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

honestly let's hope and pray it doesn't qualify with the amount of music being released this year

she has a much better chance for next year's

That's not gonna subside though. You think Taylor's not gonna drop a new album next year?

The industry is currently set up in a way where releasing new music yearly is very much preferred.

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Disagree. I don't count the two versions of Blue Jeans as two videos. I count it by song 

And MAC and VB videos are great imo, as far as home made videos go. Gonna give the edge to NFR.

Lol how do we disagree about counting now? There are factually 8 videos she released during the BTD era, even if two of them featured the same track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

11 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Lol how do we disagree about counting now? There are factually 8 videos she released during the BTD era, even if two of them featured the same track.

Even if we count the two Blue Jeans ones, that's still not more than NFR which had 8, no? Speaking of facts...