Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

when the album starts with the sounds of walking in leather boots and playing the country sounds of the remake of Lake Placid / I Dont Wanna Go :hot:

where are my medicines for delulu

33 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Those twitter “insiders” once again saying Lana is collabing with a female artist 

When she is going to reinvent gay pop with JoJo Siwa :burn:

2.gif

51 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Those twitter “insiders” once again saying Lana is collabing with a female artist 

I read two rumours: there were talks with Olivia (probably for her album and not Lana’s)… and i saw today she could have a collab with Billie in the works. 
Maybe the Billie collab could be for Lana’s album if it’s true Interscope wants Lasso to be « popular ». 
anyways, to say « female artist » is almost like a safe bet at this point: she surely has a collab with another girl planned or done. :dua:

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I read two rumours: there were talks with Olivia (probably for her album and not Lana’s)… and i saw today she could have a collab with Billie in the works. 
Maybe the Billie collab could be for Lana’s album if it’s true Interscope wants Lasso to be « popular ». 
anyways, to say « female artist » is almost like a safe bet at this point: she surely has a collab with another girl planned or done. :dua:

i would HEAVILY enjoy a billie collab, but I honestly  can’t stand olivia musically. if they have a collab let’s hope it’s for olivia’s album :delicious:

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

"Lana Del Rey is working on her first country album, a project titled Lasso, which may drop later this year" - Forbes

Damn who's gonna tell them that the album is cancelled :air:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2024/07/15/lana-del-rey-is-about-to-score-a-new-hit-meanwhile-her-biggest-album-is-surging/

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My god, imagine if Tough is the first Lasso single, and Lana x Billie is the second, and it's a bop, too.

That would be Lana coming back with a vengence. And then the third collab with the Weeknd lmao. 

4 minutes ago, lanita bonita said:

BROTHER i need a new album so bad, my mental health is shit and lana for the save <3 <3 <3

This is real tho 😭😭 love Lana but god I need a new solo song from her

The word "Lasso" has 5 letters and starts with the letter L. Do you know what else has 5 letters and starts with the letter L? LIZZY. Do you know what else Lizzy did that's related to the number 5? She released an album on a record label called 5 POINTS RECORDS. What is that album titled? LANA DEL RAY AKA LIZZY GRANT. What's releasing before Lasso? LANA DEL RAY AKA LIZZY GRANT. #lizzygrantunchained :candy:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧