Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

not to hype any of you because i don’t have any further information as of now BUT there is an item drop scheduled for 07/30 (“soft launch” most likely pre-order) and finally dropping on 09/08.

not sure if it’s just another random merch drop, a drop dedicated to the successful “tough” to boost it’s sales, or for the new era…

once I know more, I will let you know

FINALLY waking up to same real information in this thread. It’s going to be a great week, LB :oprah9:

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

2 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

09/08 is a Friday bestie :dua:

For Americans it’s a Sunday 

09/08 = Sept 8

edit: and now I’m wondering if the insider meant Aug 9 or Sept 8. Because if they meant Aug 9, I honestly have no hope this is for Lasso :stareney:.

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

For Americans it’s a Sunday 

09/08 = Sept 8

Just now, DCooper said:

It's a Sunday based on the format used for 07/30 

ok i get it now :mj:

Just now, heroindealer said:

i’m so confused :bebe:

yk cause americans have mm/dd/yy and not americans have dd/mm/yy, so 9/8 would be ninth of august for non americans but for americans it would be eighth of september, hope that makes sense

generated blinkie

Has Lana even had a preorder and album out that soon? Seems a bit too soon. To me it sounds like a limited edition vinyl and those do take 6 weeks or so to ship so does make sense. So I’m gonna be skeptical it’s an album preorder I hope I’m wrong.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

As I said, I think Lana, in her disappointment, may just drop Lasso without fanfare, the way she dropped Blue Banisters. We all know how she often loses enthusiasm for a project--which is understandable once something is recorded and finished and won't see release for another eight months to a year-- or gets in a muddle and compromises or radically changes the initial conception. She's already onto to the next project.