Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

When VB was released, Zane Lowe asked her if it was for a bigger project and she confirmed that both MAC and VB were for an album. She even revealed the NFR title.

Tough being part of Lasso is highly probable.

I saw Take Me Home, Country Roads as a promo track for her Grammy campaign :stareney2: But hey, you never know with her. Even if I like her cover, I hope it’s not on Lasso. 

What we need is Wild One on lasso completely reworked with a western vibe.

I just want to say that whatever it will be, I'm in (except for the Tough merch, but I don't think that will be it). I'm praying for some new "tour merch" for the England show, maybe. But a stadium show, not an August festivals ofc...:legend: and I really don't have any faith that it will have anything to do with Lasso :noparty:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

24 minutes ago, laurita said:

I just want to say that whatever it will be, I'm in (except for the Tough merch, but I don't think that will be it). I'm praying for some new "tour merch" for the England show, maybe. But a stadium show, not an August festivals ofc...:legend: and I really don't have any faith that it will have anything to do with Lasso :noparty:

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’ll be disappointed Tuesday, mainly because I don’t buy her merch most of the time (the Fenway Park bunch was tempting though. Even vinyls: I always end up buying one or two each era and I never listen to them :bebe:)

Anyways, I’m still a « lead single coming in September » truther :true:

57 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’ll be disappointed Tuesday, mainly because I don’t buy her merch most of the time (the Fenway Park bunch was tempting though. Even vinyls: I always end up buying one or two each era and I never listen to them :bebe:)

Anyways, I’m still a « lead single coming in September » truther :true:

Me too, I don't like almost any merch and I definitely won't buy merch from an event I'm not going to, haha. :toofunny:
As for Lasso, I prefer not to have any expectations. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. We can write another 400 pages about it here, but it won't change anything. but keep going guys, some of the scenarios are really nice. :wubna:

Where did this info with July 30 come from btw? Did someone see it in the website code? 

Could be another random 7" picture disc, too, btw. Old unreleased track (was there something trending on TikTok recently?) on it or "country roads". Or a "tough" picture disc or cassette. 😁😅🙈

It was expensive watch it 

5 hours ago, laurita said:

I mean this nicest way possible, but theres no way its gonna be merch for her England shows. They're pretty insignificant. Shes had shows in other countries before this, and never was there a merch drop just for it. Its SOMETHING big.  maybe not LDR10/ Lasso, but for sure something big. (Or nothing at all):awk:

I just know Tuesday is gonna be stressful, I hate time zones, that means I’ll have to stare at my phone for the whole day? Like how I’m gonna do that at work. Probably won’t sleep either. Only to be clowned.  :toofloppy:

26 minutes ago, Dezille said:

I mean this nicest way possible, but theres no way its gonna be merch for her England shows. They're pretty insignificant. Shes had shows in other countries before this, and never was there a merch drop just for it. Its SOMETHING big.  maybe not LDR10/ Lasso, but for sure something big. (Or nothing at all):awk:

I know..just let me dream about it :oic2:  but I thought Lana would announce a new stadium show in the UK and the merch would be for that.  Like the merch for the Fenway show.

Personally I’m putting all my eggs in the August 9th basket :blush3:

if we do get some sort of ‘soft launch’ Tuesday, it’ll be a nice treat but I’m not expecting anything major until August 9th

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Fuck Our Generation said:

I think that it is something bigger than tough merch or another random merch. I have a feeling that it is lasso announcement and lead single release. We just have to wait for two days.😃😃

LASSO IS COMING 🤠🤠

Remember when in 2022 (I was a lurker then) there was this psychedelic photo of grass encoded in her website and we didn't know what was it for :bebe:

2.gif

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Let's see but if the "soft launch" isn't shop related then I won't know what it is.

Wait so does this mean the “soft launch” is even a pre order or could it literally be anything??

1 minute ago, ldrzodiac said:

Wait so does this mean the “soft launch” is even a pre order or could it literally be anything??

⬇️

On 7/27/2024 at 4:51 PM, Lasso said:

A soft launch, also known as a soft opening, is a preview release of a product or service to a limited audience prior to the general public. Soft-launching a product is sometimes used to gather data or customer feedback, prior to making it widely available during an official release or grand opening.

Oh Lanaboards is gonna get an exclusive preview of Lasso and Lana will listen to our feedback and make the cuntiest album of all time  :hype: :pillsdy:

2.gif

1 hour ago, ldrzodiac said:

I took the “soft launch” phrasing to mean something will be announced and posted to her website Tuesday. Whatever it is will not be available until August 9. Which to me sounds like a pre-order for a single or album:oprah5:. I don’t know why we would have 2 specific dates if this is just merch. If the merch doesn’t ship immediately wouldn’t her site just say “ships in 2 weeks of order” or something? The second specific date makes me think it’s a song at the least :creepna: Now we just have to hope that song isn’t Tough:oprah5:

Tumblr