Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

20 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

It’s getting so DRY in here that I saw more than 7 survivor threads just today, please announce something :lange:

Sorry, honey </3

9th August truthers rise! This is all we got now :defeated:

2.gif

I know some of you mentioned wanting an Orville Peck or Ethel Cain collab, and tbh I don’t think that’s really far-fetched at all. If she’s specifically aiming for “southern gothic” for Lasso, I’m sure her managers or producers or SOMEBODY around her have brought those artists to her attention. I don’t listen to either of them, but I’m interested to see if one or both of them are featured on the record.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Idk this sentiment has probs already been shared but I feel like the fact that she is basically teasing fans by posting a blingeed sleeping beauty pic means something is actually brewing, like if she had nothin coming soon she wouldn’t poke fun at the fact we are all moaning about the silence 

4 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

I’m here to be delulu again. So with Lana’s recent post of Wendy sleeping makes me wonder if she wants us to think nothing is coming but she’ll end up surprise dropping something this upcoming week 😭

I’m still holding onto hopefully getting something on Friday. If not, I won’t be upset, but I do think it’s very possible especially with how Lana’s been acting on IG. 

1 hour ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

So. If there is a release this Friday we could expect an announcement anytime in the next couple of days, no?:dua:

Might be the same as OB when we just get a preorder and single dropped at same time 

.. it wasn’t announced prior I don’t think? We just knew here on Lanaboards somehow (as is usual lol)

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Sorry, honey </3

9th August truthers rise! This is all we got now :defeated:

albums only happen when lana's ready. singles only drop when an album is coming. insiders, they will come and they will go. the truth is nobody really knows when, no one knows AHHH no one knows

2 hours ago, Embach said:

:pray2: ETHEL CAIN FEATURE MANIFESTATION :pray2:

:pray2: no features :pray2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I was worried about getting a post-summer release because country is so summer - however, if the record is going to be southern gothic, I can totally envision it being an October release. And an October release makes more sense than a September one if we’re right about August 9.

Also, I’ve been a “Lasso” as the title truther up until now… but I’m starting to feel there’s been a name change.:daydream: