Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

12 hours ago, Mer said:

Sorry I’m not trying to be sassy but why would an election affect album sales/releases? The election isn’t a Billboard Chart battle between Harris and Trump 💀

Im not American, but this election is really on the world’s radar. No matter what the outcome of it is, the week following at least, it surely will be the main topic on everybody’s lips. The reason why I brought up the election is because I haven’t see yet albums announced for a Nov release and I was wondering if labels avoided that month this year. 
And also, I remember Lana got a bit of criticism from online media’s for going live, night of the 2020 election, to talk about the Chemtrails delay :toofunny:

11 hours ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I love all of your optimism :kiss: I have a sliver of hope left for an October release but it’s dwindling. We’re a long ways from thinking the rollout could / would begin around her Coachella performance back in April and the goal post keeps moving further and further back. Each month had a reason to be *the perfect time* to begin the rollout but here we are :xcry: Her shows this coming week could be an indicator of things to come. Curious / hopeful she will open with In God’s Time again. I need this song to stick around and be released it’s so good. 

I agree with you: if nothing happens this week, I’ll have to lower my expectations for an album before end of the year:  a single surely but maybe not an album.

This probably means absolutely nothing but we have nothing else to latch onto :et: Someone asked Pop Insider on twitter this morning if any Lana news is coming and they said:

amDy1vv.png

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

This probably means absolutely nothing but we have nothing else to latch onto :et: Someone asked Pop Insider on twitter this morning if any Lana news is coming and they said:

amDy1vv.png

I always take what « insiders » say with a grain of salt, but contrary to many here, I don’t discredit them completely : preNFR era, when we were parched for news, one account said we’d get two new songs by Lana by end of summer… and we got MAC and VB. Same with another one, who said we’d get the lead and preorder to OB on December, which we did. 
theyre clearly not all reliable, but some of them have got to speak to the right people who really know things. 

4 hours ago, TropicoHeart said:

You took my sadness out of context, at the 

Democratic National Convention :hooker:

new world order <3

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, DCooper said:

amDy1vv.png

does this "insider" have a good track record?

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

does this "insider" have a good track record?

I'm not sure tbh I vaguely remember someone a few months ago saying they weren't totally unreliable but I can't recall :cuteface: I wouldn't buy too much into it but what else do we have LOL

12 minutes ago, analdelgay said:

cant believe some of y'all are still a fan of this false idol zionist illuminati puppet.   not me.   stay safe though :hooker:

Then what are you doing here? :oprah6:

2.gif

18 minutes ago, analdelgay said:

cant believe some of y'all are still a fan of this false idol zionist illuminati puppet.   not me.   stay safe though :hooker:

thank you for this lovely contribution, analdelgay :heart: (/s)

imagine logging into LANAboards dot com and posting this istg

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

4 hours ago, TropicoHeart said:

You took my sadness out of context, at the 

Democratic National Convention :hooker:

on June 7, 2021 Kamala Harris infamously said "Do Not Come" which quickly became an internet meme

6 months later on December 4, 2021 Lana wore a Jacket with a DNC patch on it at the Variety Hitmaker awards, where she said she wants to collaborate with Migos
temp-Imagei-USJEk.avif

3 years later on June 27th, the first presidential debate happens and it's not looking good for Biden. A day later Lana Del Rey announces her collaboration with Quavo from Migos- which she hinted at wearing the DNC jacket  3.5 years ago. July 4th, 2024, Lana Del Rey releases Tough, filled with American/patriotic symbolism. A week later Joe Biden drops out of the presidential race and Kamala Harris is announced as the democratic candidate. Kamala Harris will announce Lasso at the DNC confirmed!! :ajay:

32 minutes ago, analdelgay said:

I hope you find peace, because even if you think all of that is true, it's weird that you still spend so much time checking up on her/the fanbase 

41 minutes ago, analdelgay said:

O Lord Abbadon, I summon a curse upon thee 

_84584050_3494754156_9273aff2f3_b.jpg

̝͏ͅफ͏̭̹͙̫ͥ̀̃͂̽̄̆̌ेͧस̛͉̯͙̫̗ͤ͒͐̿̐͌͘ब̶̢̛̲̖͇̘̥̝̒̓ͩ͐͆̎̌ͬͧ̽͜ु̴̷͎͍̩̈ͩ̋ͭ̉̌̾ͧͯ͢͜͝͡क̜͉͇͖̏͛̇̔̃͂,̟͍̬͓̭͇ͥ̀ͫͣͣ̍͝ ̷̵̠͎̭̱̰̠̠̒̓̊ͯ͘͡ईम͙͆̽̑े̶̴͕̝̫̮̳̎͛͋̇̅̈͜͞͞ल̛̳̌͏̟̟̓̿ͤ̉̀̊͠͡,̡̤͍͛̾ͦ͟ ̼̔̈ͦ͘ब्̧ͭल̛̖̘̼̹̈͆̑ͧͤͬ̿͑̊̚͟ͅॉ̱̪̱̻̇͂͂̎ͯ̏ग̸̧͇̫͎̝͗̑̋̈́̀́̒͊ͦ͐̏̕͡,̨ͬ̂ͨ̉̔ ̯͌̆͘ͅ͏̮̻͓̹ͯͨ͘ए̺̬̺̗̈̄͂͂म̨͙̓̈̇͌̎̽ͦͧ͟͠҉ए͈͙̖̜́͞स̧̱̼̙̙̯̅͒ͥ̏̆̇͜ͅ҉̸̿ ̧̠̲͙͈͎̭̝̜̊̇ͫͬ̉̕͜͝ͅव̣ͭर̉̐͆͠͏̴्̡̱͓̰̻͕̥͔͑̿̀̽̒ͭͨ́ͮͬ̀̿ͥͯ̚̚͞͠ͅड̣̖̝̲͓̞̱ͭ͊̎̇̚͟͟͞, ̧̗͕͚͔̾̒ͣ͐̿क͖ͤͧह̵̮͛͑̿̔ͥी̨̭̭̫ͩ̊ አንጀትዎን መብላት ይብቃቃ የ ዓመት ዕድሜ ላይ እያለ ያጭበረብራልና ምክንያቱም 🝪 🝏 ከቁርጭምጭሚት ቁርጭምጭሚት ጋር ኢሚል आ̶̮͚̃प̨̢̠̺ͥ̎͒ͅ ̸̭̬̬̫̄͊́͗̇͠҉̻̎̅̋͜म̹̏̓̏ͫ̔ͅ͏̝̺͍̥̏̋͑̂ͣ̕͢ो̻͎̬͋͆̈͗̒ͅब̡͍̭̳̦͈̐͑́̔̓͜҉̩͜ा̪इ͈͛ͤल͂͜1789 ̴̙̣̎̊͋́͜҉̪̊̋̽ͣ 🜏 🜏 म̦͖̗̝͓̽͌̄̃̓ͤͥͤ͗̿͘͜͝े ̡͕̪͉͓̜̺̖̼̫͑ͧͧ̾̂͗ͨͨम̢̪͈͆ͮ̂͜͞ͅ҉̧ͩ҉͒ै̶̵̵̡͔̭͕̜̀ͪ̇̍̀ͥस̰̝ͭ̆̚͞͞҉̸̤͈̉́̊ͥ̈̄े͑̎͏ज ̸̢͕̦̪͎̉ͤͮ̔ͭ̈́͊͆ͫ͠ट̸̞̟̻͙ͣ̉̔ͫ̍́̎ͯ͘ा̸̨̰̪̹͎ͯͤ͊͊͛̋̎ͥ̄̕҉̶̞ͪइ̟̘̤̀ͫ̃ͤ̓͂̑̿ͨ̍҉ͫͣप̧̝̹̩͋́̃̒ͭͧ̑͌͌ͤ͝ ̬̝ͦ́क̛̣͔͇͉̗̣ͯͫ͒ͥ̋͞ͅर̝̠̖̻̙̯̓̓ͩͫ̊̕͡त̹̞͉̗̙͙̼̰̼ͭ͗͑͊̑ͦ̂́ͤे̢̧͔̐ ̸̡̨̣͍͓̭͉͞͞है̯̞̞̦͌̀̒ ̸͕̞͑́̚͢҉ओ̧͎̮͇̙̻̐̓ͧͬͦͬͯ̎̽̄̓͘र̸̸̝͈̝̺̯̗̌͐͑ͫ̐ͤ ͔̈́́̆ͨ͗स̴̷्͓͇̮̜̥̖̼͈̝ͫ͒̅ͥ̃͊̋प̧̹ͮ̂͊͝͏े̶̥̳̜͍̣̣̹̦̭͌ͮ̐ͬ̔ͩ̀ ቤተሰቦቻችሁን በቆሸሸ አህያህ ሞልተሃል እንዷ እሳት ገለልተኛ ፖሊስ ሹል ልጅ አውዳሚ የወሲብ አጥቂውን

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

It wouldn't be a normal pre-release thread in LanaBoards without Twitter insiders, desperate ex-fans and Satanic summoning on one page :diva:

2.gif

10 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Lasso Concept Tracklist

In God's Time - Intro

Has Anyone Else Died For You?

Henry, Come On

Prettiest Girl In Country Music (feat. Sierra Ferrell)

Lasso

Night Cap

Gas Station Blues

I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy

Chuck (feat. Rob Grant)

Pacific Coast

Stand By Your Man

honestly, this is what i expect from a country record. a short tracklist, collaborations with friends and family, americana themes, a cover of a classic... so knowing lana this is now a trap record with eighteen tracks, seven different features and lyrics about the korean war

Here’s the Lasso tracklist

1. Porchlight Glow – 3:12  
2. Lasso – 4:07  
3. I Talk to Jesus – 3:48  
4. Cotton Candy Bruises – 3:33  
5. Hey Blue Baby – 4:14  
6. Slow Burn – 5:01  
7. Wild One – 4:22  
8. Prettiest Girl in Country Music – 3:40  
9. In God's Time – 3:54  
10. Backyard Funeral – 4:09  
11. Ghosts in the Attic – 4:12