Sleeping Beauty

Angels And Demons

Night Cap

Stand By Your Man

Lasso

Pacific Coast

Angels Forever, Forever Angels - Bonus Track

11 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Ave Maria is literally heavenly. After hearing her sing Body Electric again I'm really craving those Tropico/Melancholia era songs, they are some of my all-time favourites ... Alabama in the springtime is heavenly ... 

same. I hope we get ave maria live one day 🙏 always thought ave maria would have been better in the place of the Judah smith interlude it needs to be released

Page 500!! 

Just now, jazzlessbaby said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't want Stand By Your Man anywhere near this album :ohmy:

Tbh same (I know I included it on my fanmade lasso tracklist but i forgot about has anyone else died for you? :bebe:.)

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Tbh same (I know I included it on my fanmade lasso tracklist but i forgot about has anyone else died for you? :bebe:.)

I went to take a listen for myself a while back after Lasso was first announced, because I saw several discussions about Lana covering the track and... :delish2: 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

11 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Hows this?

Lasso

In God's Time

Henry, Come On

Tree Of Life

Has Anyone Else Died For You?

Sleeping Beauty

Angels And Demons

Night Cap

Stand By Your Man

Lasso

Pacific Coast

Angels Forever, Forever Angels - Bonus Track

Why affa

Of all songs why a random unreleased from 2013 that isn't country or southern gothic at all. Even with Rework it really wouldn't fit

One thing that we know is that Lana usually hints the themes of the next album on the last song(s) of the previous one. 

So I've been looking for evidence, and here's what I have so far. Brooklyn على X: "Lady Gaga tried to investigate the Senate Hearing Room  herself— “I looked for evidence" https://t.co/8ji1aYLcL8" / X

Get Free - commiting to heal, and to make music reflecting that - into NFR --> 

Hope - admitting that she's not happy yet but she's trying, very poetic song, minimalist production, reflecting about the past - into COCC -->

Dance till we die (not considering the actual closing track bc Lana didn't write it) - talking about how she's reflecting on fame and that she prefers to live a simple life, mentions a daughter - into Blue Banisters -->

Sweet Carolina a song dedicated to her sister, with involvement from her family, a reflection on maternity and motherhood - into Ocean Blvd --> an album which dealt with very heavy themes that we all know. Then the album ends with Taco Truck :hide:  let's see what that'll mean for the themes of her next album

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Why affa

Of all songs why a random unreleased from 2013 that isn't country or southern gothic at all. Even with Rework it really wouldn't fit

Because she deserves to be released… but i made another tracklist for lasso w/o it :bebe:

Lasso

01. In God's Time

02. Has Anyone Else Died For You?

03. Henry, Come On

04. Lasso

05. Tree Of Life

06. Sleeping Beauty

07. Angels And Demons

08. Night Cap

09. Stand By Your Man

10. Crucified

11. Adam / Eve (feat. The Weeknd)

12. Pacific Coast

22 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

No 

(pls tell me this didnt come across as rude not my intent :bebe:)

not really, i was just joking :legend:

11 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Why affa

Angels Forever definitely has a country/southern influence to it. A lot of BTD/Paradise/Tropico unreleased have country influence. Blue Jeans, Ride (which Angels Forever is extremely similar to) Summertime Sadness, Wild One etc etc. The Mirror sounds really similar to those songs to me with a bit more of a “dark” sound to it. I feel like Angels Forever could totally fit. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 minutes ago, Lasso said:

One thing that we know is that Lana usually hints the themes of the next album on the last song(s) of the previous one. 

So I've been looking for evidence, and here's what I have so far. Brooklyn على X: "Lady Gaga tried to investigate the Senate Hearing Room  herself— “I looked for evidence" https://t.co/8ji1aYLcL8" / X

Get Free - commiting to heal, and to make music reflecting that - into NFR --> 

Hope - admitting that she's not happy yet but she's trying, very poetic song, minimalist production, reflecting about the past - into COCC -->

Dance till we die (not considering the actual closing track bc Lana didn't write it) - talking about how she's reflecting on fame and that she prefers to live a simple life, mentions a daughter - into Blue Banisters -->

Sweet Carolina a song dedicated to her sister, with involvement from her family, a reflection on maternity and motherhood - into Ocean Blvd --> an album which dealt with very heavy themes that we all know. Then the album ends with Taco Truck :hide:  let's see what that'll mean for the themes of her next album

what makes it so interesting in this case is that Taco Truck and the album end with the VB interpolation.. so it’s more like calling back to and maybe even closing a chapter rather than opening a new one imo which is why I think this new era can really surprise us all