Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Aight, I'm logging out for a good hour and gonna touch grass. If it's true, I'm so sad about Henry. Manifesting it still to be on Lasso :pray2:

2.gif

Shame, posting shit would have been way more interesting! Well now this is over and i only have the idea of Jojo Siwa on Lasso stuck in my mind. Net loss for the day…

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

12 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Enjoy! 

Reveal hidden contents

Lana will drop a fragrance collab with an A-list celebrity and their new fragrance brand at the end of October!  

:hooker:, Jinn

LANA X BALKAN OPIUM WE WON :oprah9:

14 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Enjoy! 

Hide contents

Lana will drop a fragrance collab with an A-list celebrity and their new fragrance brand at the end of October!  

:hooker:, Jinn

hope it smells like vape juice 

ok but also, why is all the "album info" out in plain sight but some perfume line is under the spoiler tag :thumb3:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

They really dipped huh they said not by the hairs of my Jinny Jin Jin! :thumb2:

They left before they contradicted themselves even more. Like if you’re gonna play insider at least get your story straight first :delish2:

:puzzled: The way this didn’t make sense. time to wait for after the debates in September when trump wins the election in November and we don’t get a single

492482-1.png

♡︎

I just don’t get how they’d have all this info like? They know about her perfume, they’ve heard half the unfinished album, they know about her personal desires regarding releases around the election, they know she had a disagreement with a producer earlier in the year? If they ACTUALLY knew all this stuff they’d have to be super close with her or super high up at her label or something. Some random mook wouldn’t know all of this. 

oh and they had time to pencil into their schedule two little Q and As with Lanaboards of all places?? 

unless…. our insider is a fanboat tour guide from the swamp… :tommy:

just thinking about how big of a loser you have to be to wake up one day and decide you’re going to pretend to be an insider… and keep the act for days AT THAT :trisha4:

like in between yesterday and today jin was probably thinking of all the ways he can fool lanaboards… and yet he accomplished nothing :trisha4: