Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

7 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Late September/early October for single one, and then the second single in December with album preorder

This is soo sooo true. No way is anything dropping sooner, by the looks of it.

9 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

I made a moodboard for Lasso and the vinyl needs to be swampy lilac:clapback:

and album titled Atchafalaya River Flowing In Louisiana Swamps During October Gothic Night :clapback:

Without considering Blue Banisters, which I think it was an out of the box situation, the last records (Chemtrails and Ocean) were all released in March. So maybe her label will use that time frame again for Lasso? 

22 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

I would love if she uses the swamp sounds in a song like she used the cicadas in God Knows I Tried or the crows and birds in the Black Bathing Suit intro:true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

The thing I'm more excited about when a new album is about to drop is always the album cover and the different variants. It's so fun. I can't wait to see lasso cover

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, vicdelrey said:

The thing I'm more excited about when a new album is about to drop is always the album cover and the different variants. It's so fun. I can't wait to see lasso cover

I'm really hoping it's something a bit trashy like that Quavo shoot where he wears the shirt I love sluts and Lana is sitting next to him smiling.

Or some swampy, sexy aligator themed vibe. She's been looking very hot lately, and I think it's time to show off her toned body a bit, too.

Just like trashy unglamurous redneck type shoot maybe with cowboy boots. Come on Neil, give us THE COVER

3 hours ago, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

I would love if she uses the swamp sounds in a song like she used the cicadas in God Knows I Tried or the crows and birds in the Black Bathing Suit intro:true:

jack antonoff would never unfortunately

the only ambience he uses is vape sounds asmr

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

guys which music her new boyfriend (?) listen?

this would be hint for some part of Lasso landscape.

she thinks my tractor’s airboat’s sexy :justride2:

492482-1.png

♡︎