Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Y’all I’m trying to make everyone aware of this - I already posted in a different thread I don’t want to get warning points for going off topic but I really just want to share that Amazon italy has the tiddy vinyl in stock at retail price for some reason - I just picked it up at the locker I thought it was a mistake but it’s legit lol - if you can recommend which thread I can post this to or if it’s better to create a new one let me know I hope y’all can snatch it before it goes out of stock 🤍

2 hours ago, tombombadil01 said:

Y’all I’m trying to make everyone aware of this - I already posted in a different thread I don’t want to get warning points for going off topic but I really just want to share that Amazon italy has the tiddy vinyl in stock at retail price for some reason - I just picked it up at the locker I thought it was a mistake but it’s legit lol - if you can recommend which thread I can post this to or if it’s better to create a new one let me know I hope y’all can snatch it before it goes out of stock 🤍

Thank you for letting us know! And if you'd like to know the Ocean Blvd merch thread, it's this one!

--------

But anyways, about Lasso, I need bops on Lasso. I'm grateful for anything but I'm hoping for at least one song with good beats and drums. I know we had Tough and it's boppy but I kinda need solo songs more.

2.gif

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

Thank you for letting us know! And if you'd like to know the Ocean Blvd merch thread, it's this one!

--------

But anyways, about Lasso, I need bops on Lasso. I'm grateful for anything but I'm hoping for at least one song with good beats and drums. I know we had Tough and it's boppy but I kinda need solo songs more.

Thank you I’ll post there too x 

as for lasso I’m praying she does something like zach ryan 😭

1 minute ago, LustForcocc said:

Has anyone seen when you look under ‘albums’ for Lana on google lasso is there with a release date of 2025? Is this old news am I late 😭 

I saw it a few days back but I dunno if it’s a case of anybody can edit that 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

my sketch of a playlist of older sisters for lasso (languishing in anticipation:crai:)

Spoiler

Black Bathing Suit

I Talk to Jesus

Let The Light In

Hey Blue Baby

Henry + Nectar of The Gods

Dance Till We Die

Thunder (Demo)

Wild One

Yosemite

Say Yes to Heaven

Watercolor Eyes

Zodiac

Unchained Melody

Living Legend

Text Book

Stand By Your Man

Take me home, country roads

Breaking Up Slowly

If You Lie Down With Me

Ride

20 hours ago, Embach said:

--------

I really like Tough, but with Summer being gone, i now wish for « bops » more in the vein of Peppers or Taco Truck: songs that aren’t « too light », easy to listen to no matter what the season is. 

46 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Lana will be 39 when she releases this album

Will she? :sadcore6:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Yeah for any body wondering it is CONFIRMED to be coming out next year!! But she says we will be getting 2 more singles this year "Similer to what did with quavo"

꧁✬◦°⋆⋆°◦. "𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓷, 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸" ◦°⋆⋆°◦✬꧂

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Ok here's the thing. Lana will be 39 when she releases this album and Madonna released Ray of Light when she was 39. Maybe her magnum opus is coming :oprah5:

If it's a country album, it's by default gonna be her worst. 

42 minutes ago, DYKTTAHOLB said:

Any country is horrid to my ears :eek2:

She called Ride and Video Games country, are these songs horrid to your ears as well? :dua:

3 hours ago, Juniper said:

Yeah for any body wondering it is CONFIRMED to be coming out next year!! But she says we will be getting 2 more singles this year "Similer to what did with quavo"

Source: trust me bro? :dua:

2.gif

On 8/26/2024 at 3:28 PM, barttttender said:

4. When do you think the single will drop?

On 8/27/2024 at 6:09 PM, JinnWithin said:

4. After debate  

Tomorrow's the debate! :ma:

2.gif

if Jinn ends up being a real insider and the things they said actually happen I'm gonna tattoo TheJinnWithin on my taint, I'm not joking :die:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚