Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Guys I feel like there’s a 50% chance the first single could come next Friday BECAUSE

loadsss of insiders on twitter said “Lasso 9.20” at the beginning of the year so:

1. That means that was the original date for the album, and maybe she’s releasing the single on that day instead or maybe nothing.

2. That is the lead single date!

Just completely theoretical but I think there’s a possible chance!

1 hour ago, audreysdance said:

I'm always a bit scared when it comes to "unexpected female collaboration" because male collabs fit generally better with her in my opinion :delicious:

I honestly don’t believe anyone 💯 who is not our reliable all-knowers. If the perfume thing really happens, I’ll revisit those posts but at the moment, I only expect a Nikki collab on Lasso. 

1 hour ago, ldrzodiac said:

Guys I feel like there’s a 50% chance the first single could come next Friday BECAUSE

loadsss of insiders on twitter said “Lasso 9.20” at the beginning of the year so:

1. That means that was the original date for the album, and maybe she’s releasing the single on that day instead or maybe nothing.

2. That is the lead single date!

Just completely theoretical but I think there’s a possible chance!

This Friday had loads of new singles, but next week seems quieter at the moment… (is there even a « big » LP coming out, except for the train wreck that is Katy’s flopback? :oic2:) So, a single from Lasso could happen I guess, but I’m not even as optimistic as you when it comes to the odds of it happening next Friday (I don’t think I get higher than 25% right now :bebe:)

To be honest, she doesn't release singles on Fridays anymore. I think during Ocean Blvd era, A&W and The Grants were released on Tuesdays ("especially on Tuesdays" LFL trailer reference omfg? :hdu:) and the title track was released on Wednesday. So that could mean that the single could drop any day.

Also some examples: Tough was released on Wednesday, triple singles from BB were released on Thursday and Arcadia on Wednesday. COTCC single on Monday, Mariners on Wednesday, Venice on Tuesday, Hope Dangerous Thing on Wednesday.

Wednesday seems to be the "most popular" release day for her lately to be honest.

2.gif

I'm beginning to find all the delays, conception changes, and excuses exhausting. It's not fun or even time-filling anymore. 

I'm becoming apathetic, especially since Lasso, it seems will be another compromised album like LFL and BB (and perhaps Paradise and Ultraviolence). How many times can she pull the football away as we go to kick it? 

5 hours ago, Crys10 said:

this made me generate a fake ass track list from chatgpt

im claiming Midnight Rodeo, Whiskey Dreams and Ghost town romance :angie:

i also hit the ai and got

"Rodeo Heartbreak"

"Cowgirl Dreams"

"Whiskey Wishes"

"Midnight on the Range"

"Lonesome Lasso"

"Wildflower Eyes"

"Silver Spurs and Broken Hearts"

"Sunny Side of the Dirt Road"

"Tangled in Twang"

"Dusty Summer Nights"

"Heartstrings and Horsewhips"

"Saddle Up the Stars"

"Moonlight and Magnolia"

"Rusty Chains and Roses"

"Last Call at the Saloon"

last call at the saloon sounds promising:hide:

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

1 minute ago, star Iux said:

I just want a cohesive album with a strong theme like AKA and HM

I'd like the same. I was listening to LFL yesterday, and it still smarts that Serene Queen, Yosemite, the original version of the title song, and Next Best American Record were left off while several crappy tracks like _________  and _________ made the cut. 

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This post is giving me « collage of all insiders we got so far this era ». 
We’re gonna be so disappointed when there isn’t that « secret project » 

It really is a list of the fake info we got from the fake insiders lol :brigitte:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊