Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

4 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Lasso is so good! I’m so happy it released this month September 2024 and wasn’t delayed yet again! :) 

Spoiler

gaslighting myself to feel better

492482-1.png

♡︎

5 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

this is my 7th pre release experience and it never gets easier i fear IMG-5388.gif

Idk if it’s because this is my first pre-release being on LB or if it has gotten worse over time or all of the above. I usually try to forget it’s coming because I know it’s never on time :toofunny:

Spoiler

Big reason I didn’t join LB until last year :trisha4:

492482-1.png

♡︎

We know a Lana album is never going to drop on the initial release date given and/or the date Lana herself says it will. To me, once an album is announced, it's best to just forget it or its single(s) until it/they actually do drop. The NFR! release burnt me out, and I learned my lesson. 

I wish those journalists asked better questions (like the NME one in May and the Vogue one in August), it's sometimes good to be straightforward and ask:

LANA,

IS

LASSO

OUT

IN

SEPTEMBER?

:wendy:

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

I wish those journalists asked better questions (like the NME one in May and the Vogue one in August), it's sometimes good to be straightforward and ask:

LANA,

IS

LASSO

OUT

IN

SEPTEMBER?

Honestly if I were  a journalist I'd ask, but I'd be terrified of her answer 'cause it would either be "What is Lasso?" or "Yeah, sep 2034", or she would throw plates at me 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

LANA,

IS

LASSO

OUT

IN

SEPTEMBER?

Well historically, asking her directly isn’t even confirmation. Elle talked to her in May and she said it was still coming this year and…well :bebe:

the only time I trust a Lana release date is when it’s coming from her label, and even then it could pull a tunnel and get delayed 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

This album is stuck somewhere between the past, present and future :tommy: 

If she scraps that song I'll go batshit insane...

2.gif