Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

alrighty, i am pulling some witchcraft and ask the clow cards about "Lasso" / LDR10 right now.

what do you guys want to know about the new era? Please let me know

Throwback to what the clow cards predicted about what became Ocean Blvd era:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/14349-ldr9-pre-pre-release-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1363400

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

Not me bein the hot topic of the moment

And for one last time: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TOUGH WHEN I SAID THAT ABOUT KP RELEASE... The madness

Mon cherrie beju

:um2:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

alrighty, i am pulling some witchcraft and ask the clow cards about "Lasso" / LDR10 right now.

what do you guys want to know about the new era? Please let me know

Throwback to what the clow cards predicted about what became Ocean Blvd era:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/14349-ldr9-pre-pre-release-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1363400

soundscape/production!!!

I pulled five Oracle cards on LASSO from my archetype oracle deck called the archeo: by Nick Bantock (a gorgeous deck).

All on LASSO as of release date completed in the timeline I will be on come release day.

in this specific sequential order:

the dreamer

the reflector

the awakener

the starclimber

the magician

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

10 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Can’t believe 8 months passed since lasso’s announcement, and still NADA

I kinda didn’t make a big fuss of the date and took it with a big grain of salt because we were so far off from that release date (and we know our girl is not super good with the time a project takes) and was wondering if we were meant to learn about that date at that event :stareney2: almost as if it was a bootleg recording of her talking to executives 

that being said, posting Henry was another story for me at least 

5 hours ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

The Revenge of LustforLife? :oprah4: 

Its giving flaccid bodies

19 minutes ago, meIanchoIia said:
  Hide contents

Last call hey yall hang his hat upon the wall

What

Do you have a Question for the culture?
NEXT AHS SEASON: AHS "CULTURE" starring Lana del rey

1294313467_download(11).jpeg.76422607260

13 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Are we clowning for tomorrow? :flop:

what is it tomorrow

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Insider this insider that, how about me asking the Clow cards about Lasso?

Just asked the cards some questions regarding to Lasso and the culture is answered:

1. About final album title - The Dash (its either describe 'Lasso' as the album title or a different final album title if there is going to be one).

2. Describe the album cover  - The Time

3. Describe the tracklist - The Arrow

4. Soundscape wise / production - The Sweet

5. Release date - The Flower

6. What this era/album represents for Lana - The Glow

7. Length - The Light

8. How this rollout going to be for the rest of the era - The Bubbles

Truther to manifest for this session: Eevee holding a bootleg copy of A.K.A. 

Feel free to comment your thoughts & speculation about this result. I'll be back tomorrow and ask them for some of the tracks/songtitles/song info thats going to be in this album:shh2:

QS1U8XE.jpeg

***EDIT: I've just draw another card to ask about the lead single release date and this is what I've got:

Spoiler

ymwOrzo.jpeg

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Since we're pulling the oracles here's a tarot session I did back in august

Spoiler

Lasso - timeline

3 of pentacles  - teamwork, shared goals, collaboration, apprenticeship, effort, pooling energy

7 of pentacles reversed - unfinished work, procrastination, low effort, waste, lack of growth, setbacks, impatience, lack of reward

The Star reversed - hopelessness, despair, negativity, lack of faith, despondent

2 of cups - unity, partnership, attraction, connection, close bonds, joining forces, mutual respect    

Judgement - self-evaluation, awakening, renewal, purpose, reflection, reckoning    

Lana had high hopes for Lasso. It was shaping up to be an album that demonstrated what she does best: creating beautiful melodies and catchy yet intriguing lyrics
She had to leave it unfinished for a while, which might have taken her aback. She kept delaying and delaying and the theft of her computer might've had something to do with it (since she's been working on the album for, according to her, over 4 years). However, with the help of a close friend or maybe even a lover (someone she trusts), she managed to put Lasso back on its feet. It's finished, but there was a delay. It will soon see the light of day, with renewed energy.

Is it still called "Lasso"? + possible imagery and aesthetic.

The World  - completion, achievement, fulfilment, sense of belonging, wholeness, harmony

3 of cups  - friendship, community, gatherings, celebrations, group events, social events    

The Lovers  - love, unions, partnerships, relationships, choices, romance, balance, unity    

All positive cards indicate that it's probably still Lasso. Lana traveled somewhere or relocated the recording place of the album to some place where she felt more comfortable, and it ended up being rewarding for her. Surrounded by many friends and good people. Social events inspired her and gave her a confidence boost. 
Possible imagery: gardens, fruits, the woods, lions, sun and moon, serpents, cups, parties, garlands, angels, bulls, water and eagles 

When is coming/what are we getting/when will we have any info?

The Devil reversed  - independence, freedom, revelation, release, reclaiming power, reclaiming control

Page of cups  idealism, sensitivity, dreamer, naivete, innocence, announcement, head in the clouds

The Empress reversed  - insecurity, overbearing, negligence, smothering, lack of growth, lack of progress

Pending announcement and release of something, although it's unclear what. Seems like an announcement is being delayed by someone's "head in the clouds", someone who's very sensitive and tends to overthink and daydream. 

The Empress reversed throws me off a little bit, because it seems to contradict the other 2 cards. I interpret it as a need to connect more with a "feminine" side (patient, emotional and spiritual) rather than a  "masculine" side (material and cerebral). It could also mean that Lana knows that an album cycle is tiring and that she is reconnecting with herself and working on self love, breathing a little bit before starting another era. 
Astrological timing: capricorn season, libra, scorpio, sagittarius, september 21-december 20, autumn, venus in virgo (aug 24th - sep 18th)

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Here is my 2 cents about the cards regarding to "Lasso"

Spoiler

LWSaZO6.jpeg 

1. About final album title - The Dash 

This either describes 'Lasso' as the album title or a different final album title if there is going to be one - but whatever the it is, the title seems sleek, short and simple. Might be a one word title or something like "Born To Die" - very easy to pronounce and remember.

2. Describe the album cover  - The Time

The spirit of "Time" is an old man as descripted in the card, and in the anime, the spirit form of the card is yellow/gold-ish - im thinking of something really nostalgic, retro, sepia-toned, gold, gilded for the album cover. 

By the way, Sakura captured Time in episode 12 on a Bell tower, im also thinking of a bell tower appears in the album artwork / photoshoot as well. 

3. Describe the tracklist - The Arrow

Im not quite sure what this card means for the tracklist, but if its Arrow, it should be... straightfoward / short song titles? idk

4. Soundscape wise / production - The Sweet

Well... the music might be more happy, less serious, sweet, romantic, cute, lovey-dovey (in the vein of southern gothic & country of course)

5. Release date - The Flower

Spring of 2025? (Please please please)

6. What this era/album represents for Lana - The Glow

The Glow is not a card that does anything useful or powerful since its only ability is creating tiny light orbs floating in the air. This might mean that this album is not made to be another magnum opus like NFR or something too complex like Ocean Blvd. Its just gonna be fun, easy-listening, accessible (she literally describe her next album is a complete 180 comparing to Ocean Blvd last year)

But in the anime, Sakura said when this Clow card appears, she felt happy and loved. So this album might represent that feeling at this point of her career - contentment - after everything shes been through, after what she achieved, this will a fun, lighthearted era, nothing too serious.

7. Length - The Light

Well... might be a short album, 40 - 45 minutes 

8. How this rollout going to be for the rest of the era - The Bubbles

Refreshing and chilling and relaxing i guess? And she keeps her side of the street clean this era, so it might be more calculated, safer, no controversy.

Lead single release date: The Mist  - what time of the year you guys have misty/foggy weather? Winter or what?

ymwOrzo.jpeg