Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I forget the links people usually check when we think something is coming but can't we search like lana dot com / lasso or something to see if it links anywhere? Sorry, I am no hacker :crying:

I tried lana.lnk.to/lasso but I got 404 error as a result :derpna3:

2.gif

IT'S TUESDAY, WE'RE GETTING SOMETHING

WE'RE GETTING A SINGLE TODAY!! 

Spoiler

These are just manifestations but yeah

Just now, Embach said:

When it's a 7 inch vinyl to Take Me Home Country Roads with For Free as a b-side :hillary:

Wouldn't be surprised haha

They usually do the password protected thingy when changing the layout right? At least internally (even though they probably have other means to do those kind of trials). If it was just merch it would just appear there like the other times.

This always happens before new eras so I'm sure something is coming even if it's not imminent 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

They usually do the password protected thingy when changing the layout right? At least internally (even though they probably have other means to do those kind of trials). If it was just merch it would just appear there like the other times.

This always happens before new eras so I'm sure something is coming even if it's not imminent 

Yeah and I think they know not to do this on the US and UK site cause it makes it obvious so they do it on smaller sites to hopefully deter us, but we cannot be deterred 

I checked all of her official store websites and the Australian store is currently the only store that requires password but the weird thing I noticed was that her South Eastern Asian store has disappeared for some reason, it showed me that "the website doesn't exist". But I was also thinking that maybe the Australian store hints towards an Australian tour or a pop-up shop? :dua:

2.gif

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

I checked all of her official store websites and the Australian store is currently the only store that requires password but the weird thing I noticed was that her South Eastern Asian store has disappeared for some reason, it showed me that "the website doesn't exist". But I was also thinking that maybe the Australian store hints towards an Australian tour or a pop-up shop? :dua:

If it's a pop-up shop I'm going to delete this account and vanish compeletely:pls:

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Thanks for investigating, queen. I don't think I can handle it if it's just a random popup or re-up of the (heinous) festival merch

Tumblr