- 1 Nicki LaneΒ collab

Β 

- Country Roads as the closer

Β 

- Full album length: 35min 25s

Β 

- Album cover is a photo of Chuck

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want lasso but I think it’d be hilarious if she pushed it back again and dropped a trap album

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

3 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I want lasso but I think it’d be hilarious if she pushed it back again and dropped a trap album

I was gonna say Watch her scrap this (for now) and drop a hip-hop album

I feel like Lasso has taken 4 years for a reason.Β 
Β 

she gets in her yeehaw phase, and then days later gets all glammed up and enters a baddie phase. At this point Lasso and LDRX might be two different thingsΒ :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

What if she created a double album where the first album is aboutΒ a small town southernΒ girl (folk, country, etc.) and the second is about that same girl moving to LA and hitting up the club scene (trap beats, rock, etc.)Β 

hyz6.gif

Just now, Black to Blue said:

What if she created a double album where the first album is aboutΒ a small town southernΒ girl (folk, country, etc.) and the second is about that same girl moving to LA and hitting up the club scene (trap beats, rock, etc.)Β 

Omg the original idea for NFR finally being createdΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

I really think she had her mind on Lasso in 2023 during her summer/autumn tour, hence the cowboy boots at every show.Β 

Isn't she usually already working on the next album towards the end of her current one? So the fact that we're seeing a possible style/vibe change already isn't that unusual since she tends to be kind of like a method actor in that way.

5 hours ago, heroindealer said:

okay i didn’t know how much I need the studio version of this until this very moment, given that she’s going cuntry, a cuteΒ light hearted fast paced bop omg NEED A STUDIO BERSIONΒ :trisha:

CuntryΒ :diva:

When we get a double album with Side A being a cute country album ending with a gunshot and Side B Being An Heavy Trap Rock-Pop influenced album also being the biggest Grammy disstrack the human history has ever witnessed… THEN WHAT!?

IMG-5840.jpg

24 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

What we will realistically end up with:

Β 

- release pushed to March 2025

Β 

- 9 tracks

Β 

- All songs produced by J*ck & mixed by his terrible sound engineer Laura

Β 

- 1 Nicki LaneΒ collab

Β 

- Country Roads as the closer

Β 

- Full album length: 35min 25s

Β 

- Album cover is a photo of Chuck

This is just chemtrailsΒ 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

8 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

lol I didn’t see this but well … I will be here for itΒ 

I will tell y’all later what I want for lasso cuz I’m in a mood right now .. but I need to do Duolingo real quick before 😀🀭

IMG-5840.jpg

2 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I know this is probably not true but a country album named Americana sounds like something Lana would do.Β 
Β 

873-B56-EE-3-CE4-4471-8-AC7-915586-B5982

honestly i doubt either of these i think the only SB announcement beyonce may make is the streaming release of the renny tour film with verizon or her possible vegas sphere residencyΒ 

Β 

the dolly cover is safe with lana for neow

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

Or...LassoΒ could be split into two parts: the first part has this nostalgic "oldies" feel (songs inspired by Wynette, Cash, Cline, Sinatra and all those great country singers of the 50's/60's/70's), and the second part is basically Lana updating and subverting the genre with an unexpected and completely modern take, blending different styles together (something similar to the transitions and playfulness ofΒ A&W and Taco Truck).Β :trisha3:

44 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

What we will realistically end up with:

Β 

- release pulled forward to July 2024

Β 

- 18Β tracks

Β 

- All songs produced by Jack, Tame Impala, Dan Auerbach

Β 

- 1 Nicki LaneΒ collab (it’s inevitable yall)

Β 

- Country Roads digital bonus track

Β 

- Full album length: 78 mΒ 25s

Β 

- Album cover is the most gorgeous Neil Krug photo we’ve ever seen with 8 alternate art vinyls that are in equally brilliant

Β 

YESSSSSSΒ :beyonce: manifest boo!

Β 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

3 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I know this is probably not true but a country album named Americana sounds like something Lana would do.Β 
Β 

873-B56-EE-3-CE4-4471-8-AC7-915586-B5982

Β 

Beyonce, Post Malone and Lana (who knows who else) are releasing Country albums this year, she was so right when she said industry is going country.Β 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

When the Nikki Lane collab is just like the OG snow on the beach where Nikki’s just doing backup vocals and you can hardly hear herΒ :beyonce:

she can never be hardly heard with that loud throat screechΒ :xgiggle:

41 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Or...LassoΒ could be split into two parts: the first part has this nostalgic "oldies" feel (songs inspired by Wynette, Cash, Cline, Sinatra and all those great country singers of the 50's/60's/70's), and the second part is basically Lana updating and subverting the genre with an unexpected and completely modern take, blending different styles together (something similar to the transitions and playfulness ofΒ A&W and Taco Truck).Β :trisha3:

i feel like it will definitely be split into two parts, didn't she already say that she changed her mind and she will combine the covers and country album she planned??or am i confused? but i think the first partΒ  of the album will be the og country songs she made and the 2nd part will be some classics and covers, anyways im actually so excited for it and i hope take me home is on it