Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

After I Was Offline For A long time on twitter (1 Day) I logged in again. 
And Now It’s time for being DELULU !! 
So I saw an „insider 💀“ who said (spoiler is kind of not needed cuz it is 78.9% not true)

Spoiler

Lana del Rey and jack working again on new album with new sound and a more dark sound themed […]She wants to do more songs like A&W but with Norman fu**ing rockwell aesthetics and aura in a new album 

And I am here for it lol so goodnight guys and stream blue skies if it is out for y’all 

IMG-5840.jpg

3 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

So I saw an „insider 💀“ who said (spoiler is kind of not needed cuz it is 78.9% not true)

Reveal hidden contents

Lana del Rey and jack working again on new album with new sound and a more dark sound themed […]She wants to do more songs like A&W but with Norman fu**ing rockwell aesthetics and aura in a new album 

And I am here for it lol so goodnight guys and stream blue skies if it is out for y’all 

Actually 98% 🤭

IMG-5840.jpg

4 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

Hide contents

:thumb3: please this is very hard to believe

cant wait to go full cuntry giddy up yee haw yall yar har dee yall giddy up (bitch)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, menslayer said:

imagine Lana is featured on Beyoncé’s new album and Beyoncé is featured on Lana’s new album. how did Lana know that the industry was going country when none of the country albums (Beyoncé and Post Malone - correct me if i’m wrong) were announced? something is off

Country music was huge in american charts during the summer, and the Billboard event she was at featured plenty of up and coming country musicians. I wouldn't read too much into that statement

46 minutes ago, menslayer said:

imagine Lana is featured on Beyoncé’s new album and Beyoncé is featured on Lana’s new album. how did Lana know that the industry was going country when none of the country albums (Beyoncé and Post Malone - correct me if i’m wrong) were announced? something is off

A lot of country songs have been reaching like top ten on billboard. Kacey Musgraves, Zach Bryan(?), Morgan Wallen, a few more.

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Anyone requesting Taylor features on Lasso will be placed on a permanent ban. 

It's hard for me to imagine Taylor on a Lana album , for some reason I don't know how she would fit. The other way around (Lana on a Taylor album) makes more sense, perhaps bc it already happened, but who knows. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

One of her best albums :true:

i know ur just saying that to be different :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, shapeofmybody said:

Hide contents

the fake insiders always play buzzword bingo when they’re trying to get attention

watch out for

- "honeymoon x ultraviolence"

- "the fans will be happy..."

- "shes going for a darker sound/new sound"

it makes me giggle a lil

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I’m sort of not ready for the inevitable Beyoncé vs. Lana comparisons since Lasso and Act II seem to be in the same genre…especially bc ppl will dredge up QFTC - espc. if they’re both nominated for AOTY. 

That said I hope Lasso sounds more like “16 Carriages” and less like “Texas Hold ‘Em”

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I’m sort of not ready for the inevitable Beyoncé vs. Lana comparisons since Lasso and Act II seem to be in the same genre…especially bc ppl will dredge up QFTC - espc. if they’re both nominated for AOTY. 

That said I hope Lasso sounds more like “16 Carriages and less like “Texas Hold ‘Em”

i hope it's 16 carriages, i like that song more

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

i hope it's 16 carriages, i like that song more

I agree it’s just the right amount of country for my taste 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

That said I hope Lasso sounds more like “16 Carriages” and less like “Texas Hold ‘Em”

happily they won’t compete against each other since bey will be nominated for the 2025 grammys and lana to the 2026 grammys 

I hope this is the kind of country Lana hops on - confessional songwriting, soft, peaceful, stripped down ballads, a bit of Nectar of The Gods with nighttime-ish mellodic direction. Miranda Lambert is the only country artist came to my mind because she hits whatever she does. I still listen to "The Weight of These Wings" till this day.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

happily they won’t compete against each other since bey will be nominated for the 2025 grammys and lana to the 2026 grammys 

it’s moved back and forth the last few years, but I think most recently the cut off was Sept. 15th (they tried pulling it back to August 31st, which is one month earlier than usual, and got backlash). 

37 minutes ago, Mer said:

it’s moved back and forth the last few years, but I think most recently the cut off was Sept. 15th (they tried pulling it back to August 31st, which is one month earlier than usual, and got backlash). 

tbh i hope we'll get the album in Oct or Nov because this next Grammys is Taylor vs. Bey basically, Lana aint gonna stand a chance.

3 hours ago, menslayer said:

Ik others have chimed in already, but post Malone has been talking about a country album for a while now. He’s mentioned it since at least last summer and confirmed a country album in November! 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

when the opening track samples this, then what :makeup:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole