Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Btw I noticed Neil just put a pic on his story last night of a horse on a highway and tagged somebody who also worked on the OB shoot and then a LA film maker too

but it was just shoved in the middle of loads of old tame impala posts.. so it might’ve just been related to that lol

Idk all of his stories seemed to be memories from shooting the tame impala album cover art but lemme be delulu for a while :true:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

allegedly leaked Lasso tracklist, if true it will be the longest Lana record ever.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-4554.jpg

gosh, i remember meeting lana and she mentioned “I ❤️ CHEESE COCK”, happy to know its being released!!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Idk all of his stories seemed to be memories from shooting the tame impala album cover art but lemme be delulu for a while :true:

Yes, I’m just rolling with the delulu too but it is a highly unlikely lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

16 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:
  Hide contents

Can't even shazam it to see if it's real because of the tag saying "sucking dick and cock" over it :poordat: It sounds amazing though

Spoiler

i dont think they have even submitted the album yet lmao

anyways, it doesnt sound country like…at all, so its either AI or an outtake

and also for giving me Margaret

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

allegedly leaked Lasso tracklist, if true it will be the longest Lana record ever.

Hide contents

IMG-4554.jpg

claiming I <3 coke & finger blast me as my faves xx

Haven’t even heard the snippet and I can guarantee it’s fake. The album isn’t even done yet there is no way snippets are already circulating 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Haven’t even heard the snippet and I can guarantee it’s fake. The album isn’t even done yet there is no way snippets are already circulating 

of course it is, we're just clowning around :icant:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Pink Flamingo said:

of course it is, we're just clowning around :icant:

I don’t think some of y’all are clowning around :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the fact is, she worked on the album for 4 years, and of course most if not all of the songs are already finished. also, i thought it was common lana stan knowledge that shit can leak with months of anticipation :icant: like those two OB and Fingertips snippets

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

the fact is, she worked on the album for 4 years, and of course most if not all of the songs are already finished. also, i thought it was common lana stan knowledge that shit can leak with months of anticipation :icant: like those two OB and Fingertips snippets

I mean it definitely can, but if it’s a super LQ snippet that’s tagged so badly you can’t hear anything, there’s no way it’s real. 

Rosemead baby exclusive really gave bored fans with no lives inspiration

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I mean it definitely can, but if it’s a super LQ snippet that’s tagged so badly you can’t hear anything, there’s no way it’s real. 

Rosemead baby exclusive really gave bored fans with no lives inspiration

not wanna be too insistent but, most of the snippets we had during OB era were also tagged af :oopna:  and also most of them ended up being real

but yeah, I agree that rosemead exclusive culture needs to be OVER 

23 minutes ago, fathercain said:

gosh, i remember meeting lana and she mentioned “I ❤️ CHEESE COCK”, happy to know its being released!!

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

not wanna be too insistent but, most of the snippets we had during OB era were also tagged af :oopna: 

but yeah, I agree that rosemead exclusive culture needs to be OVER 

that’s what I’m saying. Rosemead baby tagging real snippets gave all these fakers inspiration

"Don’t forget me"

Also when Rosemead was leaking tagged snippets we already knew the songs were circulating. Multiple insiders were talking about/describing the songs. At this point not one insider has even mentioned a song circulating.

"Don’t forget me"