Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

We also know she did a photoshoot (probably video shoot) with the director of the Tough video, so theoretically things could be ready to drop at any moment and they’re just waiting for the right time. 

"Don’t forget me"

They realized the original Lasso tracks don’t lend themselves well to Kamala Harris Coconut remixes so they went back to the drawing board :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i have almost no hope that this anything for lasso atp. the only thing throwing me off is the “soft launch” part… like what does that MEAN lana??

57 minutes ago, Mer said:

They’re “soft launching” the era by releasing “Lasso” t-shirts.

this makes the most sense to me tbh. I’m thinking it’s some sort of lasso merch - probably nothing that actually says “lasso” on it, but fits the vibe of the album and will clue us in on what the aesthetics are going to be like for this era.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i just wanna know where lana is, she must be doing something interesting right :adele:

The strange thing is that we don't even get pictures of paparazzi or fan selfies. She's either locked away in a studio basement or in her house on Genesee in the sweet north country.

13 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We also know she did a photoshoot (probably video shoot) with the director of the Tough video, so theoretically things could be ready to drop at any moment and they’re just waiting for the right time. 

When the "any moment" is July 30th with the pre-order:gasp:

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Are we forgetting she literally dropped the pre-order for Lust for Life 9 days before it came out - anything could happen :daydream:

a significant delulu point was just made :pillsdy:

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Are we forgetting she literally dropped the pre-order for Lust for Life 9 days before it came out - anything could happen :daydream:

september friday the 13th release for sure

32 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

GODS TIMING is always right 😏

53 minutes ago, Mer said:

They realized the original Lasso tracks don’t lend themselves well to Kamala Harris Coconut remixes so they went back to the drawing board :true:

LMAO

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Omg???

IMG-0807.jpg

CRYING OMG 

Guys, I think Lana is planning something (maybe not to do with the album), coz it is quite unusual for her to be silent for this long... idk maybe

Tbf everything from Lana is usually a surprise/unexpected

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

53 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

a significant delulu point was just made :pillsdy:

:oprah3: Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but since LFL, Billboard changed their rules when it comes to physical copies and the week they count as pure sales. LFL era, any preorder of the album, vinyl, CD was counting for week one of release, regardless when they were being shipped. Nowadays, vinyls and CDs count as sales the week they are shipped. 

My point is that unless all the vinyl are already pressed and are sleeping in a warehouse, I don’t see Polydor / Interscope wanting a very short preorder era if they want a good number 1 week numbers. And almost no artist can have a number one album based on streams alone, except if you’re Taylor or the Weeknd. 

so, the good days of HM and LFL, when the preorder of an album was very close to the release date, are almost (sadly) gone :crying5: (Still to this day, HM is my fave pre-release era)

nowadays, the only thing that is a “10 day preorder” type of thing is a pre-save for a new single (which I personally think is way too long lol)

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My point is that unless all the vinyl are already pressed and are sleeping in a warehouse, I don’t see Polydor / Interscope wanting a very short preorder era

Polish-sock-lady-we-love-you.jpg

We need her again :trisha:

hyz6.gif