That Venice Bitch

Is Lasso the NL x LDR album? Finding out the TRUTH

i love this investigation.. very interesting indeed :oprah7:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

21 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Nikki Lane has been arrested for questioning

i had an edible and am a little drunk.. so now im more confused as to what’s going on now more than evr 

why was nikki lane arrested??,?! as in like what did she do??

or am i reading wrong

Edited by Escapism
??

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 minutes ago, Escapism said:

i had an edible and am a little drunk.. so now im more confused as to what’s going on now more than evr 

why was nikki lane arrested??,?! as in like what did she do??

or am i reading wrong

they found human remains in her backyard.. it was all over the local news

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

they found human remains in her backyard.. it was all over the local news

ok now i know ur fucking with me…

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I think the last time they mentioned the joint album Nikki said something like "that's not coming out for a long time".

I hope it's not the covers + country album but the fact that she randomly released Country Roads and then teased/announced this worries me :eek:

Nice analysis post tho :gasp: love the investigation 

giphy.gif

She also mentioned the American standards album that she’s been writing songs for in Hollywood reporter not long back, insinuating new music on an American standards album?

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

She was specifically referring to covers when she said that right?

Thanks for pointing this out btw! It reminded me how she has more recently referred to having only one covers album. Calling it the covers album and not using a plural albums when discussing it.

So perhaps the covers all became one album, and then Lasso became its own thing, assuming it may have lots of writing credits/features from Nikki Lane?

Still kinda weird tho because she did say she wanted to combine her covers album and her country album, but I guess we will just have to wait and find out!

yeah, im thinking that theyre all one album, just having enough edits and changes to have evolved over time to being something entirely different to the original concept/result

But American standards aren’t country.. so do we have hope the American standards is still coming? 

Also sorry my last 2 comments were so off topic, in reference to LDRX being the NL album I don’t think so, maybe they made a few songs together and they’ll share them out between albums haha 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

i think we could say that all the cover albums were already combined by 2021 / when she recorded Watercolor Eyes :wub:

and as many have said on this thread it's safe to say that some stuff from the Lana x Nikki album might have contributed to Lasso but let's see about that!

as for a speculated timeline for Lasso:

2018: a concept of a country album was probably thrown around as they wrote "Hey Blue Baby" and "I Must Be Stupid..." for fun for the Ally Coalition Show

2019: FIILY completed / NFR! completed around July, Chemtrails writing sessions begin with a few songs written, she starts dating Sean, she reconnects with Nikki Lane during the Midwestern Leg of the NFR! Tour which made them get closer. "Breaking up Slowly" was written while they were in a hotel room in between shows which establishes a working relationship. We could speculate that writing for Lasso started sometime this year and has been in the backlog since then.

2020: Lana and Sean Breakup, NFR! EU dates get cancelled, work on Chemtrails halts because of the pandemic and QFTC which results in Lana starting to work on a second album which results in "Blue Banisters", having recorded a voice memo idea for "Black Bathing Suit". Despite this, Lana begins the rollout for Chemtrails in October with the release of LMLYLW, with slight concerns of a massive delay because of vinyl production that gets taken care of. The midwest being prominent in Chemtrails is teased all the way back in her interview for Interview Magazine with Jack. She was seen with Gabe Simon around that time too and was seen hanging around the midwest A LOT. The idea of a digital covers album release for christmas is mentioned with the release of Summertime The Gershwin version being speculated as a teaser (which interestingly also features Blue Banisters collaborators Gabe Simon and Zach Dawes on production).

2021: Chemtrails release and Blue Banisters teasing/lying begins. We've been told that the tracklist has seen multiple revisions and we could speculate that she probably wanted to combine the country songs onto this but as we know Jack was busy at the time. She gears up for BB's release whilst already having written 4 songs for Ocean Blvd thanks to Mike Hermosa. She was hanging around Nikki at the time too.

2022: "Prettiest Girl in Country Music" sees it's live debut perfomance which sends LB in shambles of a potential release of the Lana x Nikki album. Jack's Tiktok of Lana outside the studio gets shared with speculation of her working on new music. Not much is known outside of details from her W magazine cover and the release of "Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" and her putting a billboard up in Tulsa. Lana hopes we all like country. 

2023: Release of Ocean Blvd, Lana literally seen in the studio on album release day. She was seen recording multiple times like in tour or her own posts. Jack mentions that Lana never leaves the studio. She was seen in the midwest again hanging out with Luke Laird around November.

2024: I mean Henry, come on... (and Lasso announcement lol).

If I left out anything pls let me know this is all I could remember for now :hooker: