ionut

Lana to collaborate with Quavo ('Tough' and 'Fly Away')

it would also be interesting overall is quavo is actually singing on this and not rapping that would def not be expected right ? the performance is ridiculous sounding but maybe he will actually sing 

giphy.gif

On 5/30/2024 at 6:55 AM, Lindsay Lohan said:

Could be! It's either a sample or a cover. I find it odd how Lana is #1 on writer though which could indicate that it is a sample

If she's listed as a writer it definitly means there are news lyrics. Doesn't the fact that she's listed first instead of the writers of the original song mean that there's more new stuff than old stuff ? 

Anyway, I'm really curious because I wouldn't have associated those two artists with this song.

8 hours ago, saith said:

If she's listed as a writer it definitly means there are news lyrics. Doesn't the fact that she's listed first instead of the writers of the original song mean that there's more new stuff than old stuff ? 

Anyway, I'm really curious because I wouldn't have associated those two artists with this song.

Absolutely right! That’s why I assume it’s a sample! It’s weird for the song title to be the same as the sample though 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

Absolutely right! That’s why I assume it’s a sample! It’s weird for the song title to be the same as the sample though 

I was thinking the same, but Ariana did it first with the boy is mine :true:

On 5/31/2024 at 8:38 PM, NikoGo said:

My guess is that they kept the chorus mostly intact.

On 5/31/2024 at 10:58 AM, saith said:

If she’s listed as a writer she could have added an ad Lib. Perhaps she’s sampled. 

On 6/26/2024 at 1:14 AM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Interesting that Tough doesn’t seem to sample Fly Away, I wonder if it was a mistake or if we are getting a true cover

Tough and fly away we’re registered as different songs, it was never expected that tough would sample fly away

fly away for now remains a mystery as nobody seems to have any more info on it 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

I think we’d be getting another song from them along the way for Lana’s next project :mariah3: they seem to be very connected in terms of communication, similar to Jon Batiste and it would be the same song exchange type of situation as with Candy Necklace for Ocean and Life Lesson for Radio :dua:

45 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

I think we’d be getting another song from them along the way for Lana’s next project :mariah3: they seem to be very connected in terms of communication, similar to Jon Batiste and it would be the same song exchange type of situation as with Candy Necklace for Ocean and Life Lesson for Radio :dua:

When it's a collab album :trisha:

url%5D