Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

18 hours ago, Cult Leader said:

she'll probably just drown him in legal fees, which is well a bit evil? He's a 21 year old student posting public information like this is so embarrassing for her

I genuinely can't stand Toilet Sniff and this situation only strengthens my reasoning. She's a childish, conniving and manipulative bully. Extremely over-exposed too 

Also unrelated to her climate demolition, but it's always bothered me how she ruins her actual classics with half-assed cashgrab re-recordings. Both she and her fans try to turn it into some faux moralist type thing with the "Taylor's Version" nonsense, when in reality, she's just a shameless capitalist who wants your money and will get it either way. She's ready to milk her fans for all the cash she can get. She's a terrorist in more than one form (music-wise and economically)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 minutes ago, Embach said:

omg yes i support the idea, tour buses are so cool, i remember lana doing insta livestreams in 2019 from a tour bus. 

Yesss! They were so cute :wub:  I looked it up and I guess she used them in the past but now she uses them to transport equipment?  the swifities here would know better than me though

Idk I don’t think it’s fair for her flights to be private just because she’s famous. As long as they’re doing a delay, I don’t see how it’s a big problem for her. And if 24 hours isn’t enough then make it a 48 hour delay or something like that :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

Good, obviously Taylor uses a jet too much but that’s not the problem here and not why she’s suing. This persons tracks her jet and posts it online for everyone to see where she is. She has a huge issue with stalkers (as you would expect) and other fans have asked these accounts to stop multiple times but they never do. You can track usage without saying where she is lol. 

This right here. There’s nothing wrong with tracking her usage, but he shouldn’t be advertising where she is. Again, it’s a public information but it’s bothersome to Taylor when people are constantly tracking her. Taylor is a normal human who doesn’t want to be stalked and bothered by crazed fans. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

It's not even about the planes be fr nobody cares about the carbon it's the suing like 😭 she's sick for doing that to a STUDENT

"A student" ; *A manipulative person that engages in blackmail who doesnt do anything about the environment.* 

7 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

She could do so much for the environment with her money to compensate her ecological footprint. And it would be so exemplary for many other people, I think she's missing something here.

That's true. She could plant a billion trees. But so could the corporations who fly tangerines half way around the world, just to send them right back. The point is, we aren't addressing the largest polluters and propping up popular people as the major issue, which is a total distraction. A mature person would advocate a carbon tax on these things. Rather than underhanded paparazzi strategies. They just want to tear people to pieces they are jealous of. Taylor could use some humility but this method is not the ideal way to get that result. 

For all the girlies oogling over this guy,

let us know when y'all go on a date with this guy and tell us what he is really like...🤠

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

She could do so much for the environment with her money to compensate her ecological footprint. And it would be so exemplary for many other people, I think she's missing something here.

this.. and this goes for other millionaires and billionaires as well, they already have so much money yet want to earn tons more, when they don't need that amount of money for personal use at all.. these funds could go to fixing so many different issues in the world and do so much good, yet here we are

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, rabbit said:

This person is compiling public information and posting it with a 24 hour delay. While I understand safety concerns, it is a little different than posting real-time info.

ALL climate polluters should be held accountable. Exposing their horrible climate crimes isn’t being mean to them lmao.

It’s not about disliking or liking someone’s art or persona, or it shouldn’t be. If Lana was doing this, I would be so deeply upset.

Agreed with this. I definitely feel like Taylor needs to give back by donating to an organization actively working on helping the environment or something like that. I definitely think it’s important though to realize that she can’t just fly commercial. It would extremely bothersome to her and those around her, and it could poetically be dangerous. With that being said, she should only using her jet when it’s absolutely necessary. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

10 minutes ago, one time beauty queen said:

Sydney Sweeney Red Dress GIF - Sydney Sweeney Red Dress Kisses GIFs

I sincerely apologize for being rude, but I get a little triggered when I see the arrows of hate from some other subject, start turning towards Lana, because I'm absolutely completely sick of the negative Lana criticism.  

15 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Agreed with this. I definitely feel like Taylor needs to give back by donating to an organization actively working on helping the environment or something like that. I definitely think it’s important though to realize that she can’t just fly commercial. It would extremely bothersome to her and those around her, and it could poetically be dangerous. With that being said, she should only using her jet when it’s absolutely necessary. 

Re your last point- that means not flying back to NYC for pap walks between tour dates, not sending apparently empty jets to pick people up (I’ve read she does that but I suppose there’s no way for us know), and like just staying the fuck home sometimes. That damn plane takes off every 10 hours, where does she need to be that bad? I’ve read varying takes on “buying carbon points” or whatever, but regardless I find it ridiculous and she definitely needs to focus on actively reducing her footprint and not just sign a check to allegedly reverse the damage. 

People trying to defend Taylor swifts legal team going after this boy as if it’s a PRIVACY issue truly show how deranged her fans are. PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION!!! and it just narrows it down to the approximate city she’s in. How fucking stupid. If she’s worried about her privacy she can get back on her jet and fly somewhere else lol

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

People trying to defend Taylor swifts legal team going after this boy as if it’s a PRIVACY issue truly show how deranged her fans are. PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION!!! and it just narrows it down to the approximate city she’s in. How fucking stupid. If she’s worried about her privacy she can get back on her jet and fly somewhere else lol

100% with you, public information. I have no idea who Taylor thinks she is…the Queen of the universe or something. She’s not above everyone else. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I genuinely can't stand Toilet Sniff and this situation only strengthens my reasoning. She's a childish, conniving and manipulative bully. Extremely over-exposed too 

Also unrelated to her climate terrorism, but it's always bothered me how she ruins her actual classics with half-assed cashgrab re-recordings. Both she and her fans try to turn it into some faux moralist type thing with the "Taylor's Version" nonsense, when in reality, she's just a shameless capitalist who wants your money and will get it either way. She's ready to milk her fans for all the money she can get. She's a terrorist in more than one form (music-wise and economically)

i'm done with this conversation but this is exactly what i was talking about... some of you just hate her but really want a "moral' reason to, so you latch onto the jet thing. she deserves criticism but the criticism she receives is disproportionate to other celebs who participate in the same eco-terrorism. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・