Davis

Florence + The Machine

5 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

This song reminds me of being 12 and discovering Florence from the radio :trisha:

*on the radio 

i remember finding Florence from the Twilight soundtrack :hide:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i remember finding Florence from the Twilight soundtrack :hide:

I was so happy when they played never let me go in Vampire Diaries :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I was so happy when they played never let me go in Vampire Diaries :eartha:

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT AHHHH :grinds:

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the twilight soundtracks are actually quite good though :bebe:

i mean they literally put florence on them they have taste :true:

honestly tho they were the best part of those movies being made :illumilana2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m sorry but I genuinely haven’t heard a more beautiful song in a very long time. It’s so lush and ecstatic and wonderfully mercurial. 

when HIH came out I was at my happiest living the summer of my dreams. I know now that was a direct correlation to flo’s music :cryney2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I think the deluxe only has 1 more new track since it's only 15 cards and the standard tracklist is 14 tracks.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I think the deluxe only has 1 more new track since it's only 15 cards and the standard tracklist is 14 tracks.

as long as the "deluxe" is on all versions and is more of a standard album bonus track like how I Need Your Love was on Ellie Goulding's Halcyon :true:

Anyone has this cover in HQ yet? THIS IS A SERVE

Dance Fever (hmv Exclusive) Alternative Artwork | Vinyl 12" Album | Free  shipping over £20 | HMV Store

Just now, The Siren said:

as long as the "deluxe" is on all versions and is more of a standard album bonus track like how I Need Your Love was on Ellie Goulding's Halcyon :true:

and Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia as well. Girl literally was milking the fuck out of that album and it probably has about 5 "deluxe / bonus tracks" versions by now

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Or the standard version has 15 tracks but she didn't count Heaven because it's the intro and not a full song. :dua:

I wasn't expecting that bombastic and ethereal sound for "My Love", this is great. Love it.

Seems like the songs will have some nice use of foleys and stomping.

i've really only heard a few songs from Florence.

i plan to go through her discography, but ive played through High as hope at least once full through, (ive replayed Hunger a bunch when it came out)

and i know Sweet Nothing from it's playing on the radio back in the day, its still a bop but i havent played it in a while :crying4:

and then theres Hey Girl w/ gaga :umadney:

WaIT WHAT IS THERE ANOTHER SINGLE OUT GODDAMIT FLO

She's really making it hard for me to keep me from listening to anything pre-album isn't she :cryney2: 

Also, I wonder if we're gonna get like a big bunch of deluxe tracks. I would be fine with 4 (as the standard is not short) but if there are more, bring them on Ms. Welch :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i plan to go through her discography, but ive played through High as hope at least once full through, (ive replayed Hunger a bunch when it came out)

and i know Sweet Nothing from it's playing on the radio back in the day, its still a bop but i havent played it in a while :crying4:

Start w/ HBHBHB luv

12 minutes ago, saith said:

Or the standard version has 15 tracks but she didn't count Heaven because it's the intro and not a full song. :dua:

I wasn't expecting that bombastic and ethereal sound for "My Love", this is great. Love it.

Seems like the songs will have some nice use of foleys and stomping.

gurl i thought that yesterday but the itunes presave only shows 14 tracks for real.The Heaven Is Here interlude counts

19 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Start w/ HBHBHB luv

gurl i thought that yesterday but the itunes presave only shows 14 tracks for real.The Heaven Is Here interlude counts

Most likely the 15th card could represent a bonus track?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

28 minutes ago, The Siren said:

how big how blue how beautiful is her magnum opus (so far :ma:) but all of her albums are excellent not a dud to be found :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

38 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Start w/ HBHBHB luv

will do luv <3

why was an interlude released as a single :mj3:

i already love the rock vibe of the opening track :cryney2: