Davis

Florence + The Machine

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

None of her music is bad, but her first three albums really resonated with me. I wasn’t really keen on High as Hope apart from 4 songs,  these news songs are ok but lack something. I think I’d prefer something more lighter, dreamy and upbeat with harps etc.. My Love is a step in the right direction though. 

This is exactly the Songs from Final Fantasy XV! (I still really love Too Much is Never Enough and I Will Be. )

4 hours ago, the ocean said:

how big how blue how beautiful is her magnum opus (so far :ma:) but all of her albums are excellent not a dud to be found :true:

honestly this except ceremonials is still one that gives me goosebumps and chills and everything 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'm about to get crucified for saying this... ceremonials is my least favorite flo album IT'S STILL GREAT AND I LIKE IT but a gold nugget is slightly less valuable than the diamonds around it even if they're all beautiful

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Ceremonials is great but it's such a wild mix of tracks the radio overplayed - Shake It Out, Only If For Night, Lover 2 Lover, Never Let Me Go - and songs that are so extra and dramatic you can barely listen to them on a casual base, like Heartlines, 7 Devils or Leave My Body.

My personal favs are HBHBHB amd Lungs. I feel like there is some sort of connection betweens those two (like with UV and HM for example) and I feel like Dance Fever could expand this legacy

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

10 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Ceremonials is great but it's such a wild mix of tracks the radio overplayed - Shake It Out, Only If For Night, Lover 2 Lover, Never Let Me Go - and songs that are so extra and dramatic you can barely listen to them on a casual base, like Heartlines, 7 Devils or Leave My Body.

My personal favs are HBHBHB amd Lungs. I feel like there is some sort of connection betweens those two (like with UV and HM for example) and I feel like Dance Fever could expand this legacy

exactly! :true:

32 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

well at least it has Strangeness & Charm

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

25 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

This will sound fucking weird but Ceremonials came out when my nanna died and my immediate family and I had to go back to our hometown for an extended period to organise her funeral etc and a lot of skeletons came out of the family closet, but I also found out some really beautiful things about her and about some other family members that I never knew. And somehow that album embodies all of those experiences

So I just find it really relatable and real in some ways because it reminds me of my nanna and all the beautiful things about her and my family origins etc

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

This will sound fucking weird but Ceremonials came out when my nanna died and my immediate family and I had to go back to our hometown for an extended period to organise her funeral etc and a lot of skeletons came out of the family closet, but I also found out some really beautiful things about her and about some other family members that I never knew. And somehow that album embodies all of those experiences

So I just find it really relatable and real in some ways because it reminds me of my nanna and all the beautiful things about her and my family origins etc

i completely get this but it's with high as hope instead of ceremonials :bebe:

I dont really think Ceremonials is commercial at all. The album was quite a spiritual journey but only when you're like... all set for that experience, otherwise it can get tiresome due to the album's length & structure.

My favs are definitely: Strangeness & Charm, Landscape, Leave My Body, Heartlines, Never Let Me Go, Only if for a night & Breaking Down

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This is so sweet. Isn't "Only if for a Night" about Florence's grandmother? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹