Davis

Florence + The Machine

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

will do luv <3

why was an interlude released as a single :mj3:

i already love the rock vibe of the opening track :cryney2:

HBHBHB is literally her peak artistry

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, The Siren said:

does anybody have these songs? (privately message me) i pretty much have the rest :mj2:

sending through pms isn't allowed either and mods frequent this thread :bebe:

the other forum might be ok though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

sending through pms isn't allowed either and mods frequent this thread :bebe:

the other forum might be ok though

you cant send downloads through PMs here? :wowcry:

mods dont ban me pls i didnt know :crying5:

39 minutes ago, the ocean said:

how big how blue how beautiful is her magnum opus (so far :ma:) but all of her albums are excellent not a dud to be found :true:

absolutely, i don't think any of her album is bad, but HBHBHB is really special, like that's her peak. Like it's a fucking 10/10 for me, the others are kinda 9 - 9.5/10

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT MY LOVEEEEEEE :karaoke:

yesssss we need more witchy disco music, hits the shpottt

i think i want to wait for the full album, but i have the 24bit lossless files of the singles so far in my itunes :true:

anyone has audio file of Florence reading her poem New York Poem (for Polly)? vinyl rip?

21 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

anyone has audio file of Florence reading her poem New York Poem (for Polly)? vinyl rip?

i have the vinyl :flutter: but i don’t have a rip of it sorry i’ll try and find one online though! 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

11 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i have the vinyl :flutter: but i don’t have a rip of it sorry i’ll try and find one online though! 

wait but how do y'all rip the vinyl

None of her music is bad, but her first three albums really resonated with me. I wasn’t really keen on High as Hope apart from 4 songs,  these news songs are ok but lack something. I think I’d prefer something more lighter, dreamy and upbeat with harps etc.. My Love is a step in the right direction though. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

18 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

None of her music is bad, but her first three albums really resonated with me. I wasn’t really keen on High as Hope apart from 4 songs,  these news songs are ok but lack something. I think I’d prefer something more lighter, dreamy and upbeat with harps etc.. My Love is a step in the right direction though. 

its called "witchy" i supposed.

she has been pretty much an enchantress, a "witch" throughout all her eras, but nothing had come this close to this "witch" theme so far (except Which Witch i guess)

57 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think High As Hope was some of her best lyricism (Grace, No Choirs, End of Love, Patricia) but preferred the production of HBHBHB (Various Storms and Saints, Mother, Delilah, title track) . 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

WaIT WHAT IS THERE ANOTHER SINGLE OUT GODDAMIT FLO

She's really making it hard for me to keep me from listening to anything pre-album isn't she :cryney2: 

Also, I wonder if we're gonna get like a big bunch of deluxe tracks. I would be fine with 4 (as the standard is not short) but if there are more, bring them on Ms. Welch :brows: 

Oh you know you want to…

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkb6gllbb80p7vmi4qsu

https://youtu.be/h9CNGPy11Jc

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

its called "witchy" i supposed.

she has been pretty much an enchantress, a "witch" throughout all her eras, but nothing had come this close to this "witch" theme so far (except Which Witch i guess)

That’s it witchy, I guess a lot of the time with music it has to do with my mood, I often come back to albums later on and they suddenly click….HBHBHB took me awhile to get into it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance