Sign in to follow this  
psycholifegaurd

What would you do if you had Lana’s laptop given to you?

Do you have something in your possession you're not totally sure what to do with :eyes:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I’d probably fundraise a ticket to Coachella cus I wouldn’t wanna pay that much/ or go to her show to the front, and be like bitch!! Your laptop!!! with a note asking for a selfie with our middle fingers up (she’s holding the laptop up now as we’re smiling) and to sign my honeymoon vinyl. Or maybe BB/ OB. 
And then probably be relieved that I didn’t have to carry the laptop anymore while I was vibing to the music. 

UV/Honeymoon

it's been so long but the lasting thought (aside from obvious security) that I had about the laptop missing is what if halsey got a hold of it and starting using it for ideas on her music, and me accidentally liking it bc it came from Lana's ideas on said laptop, thinking to myself, did halsey get a hold of the laptop? 

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

it's been so long but the lasting thought (aside from obvious security) that I had about the laptop missing is what if halsey got a hold of it and starting using it for ideas on her music, and me accidentally liking it bc it came from Lana's ideas on said laptop, thinking to myself, did halsey get a hold of the laptop? 

wait lololol do not drag halsey into this :lmao:

would send a lot of dms to her people to try and get it back to her asap obviously, would not open are u kidding me i could never live with myself doing our queen wrong like that (i would be gutted if someone looked at my writing and i'm not even famous)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

wait lololol do not drag halsey into this :lmao:

would send a lot of dms to her people to try and get it back to her asap obviously, would not open are u kidding me i could never live with myself doing our queen wrong like that (i would be gutted if someone looked at my writing and i'm not even famous)

I just remember she lied about not liking 1 direction online and I was like, damn, this people pleaser right here, lying about her music loyalty just to seem cool like damn girl uh uh :takeitdoen::thumb3:

UV/Honeymoon

40 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'd give Lana her laptop back. Easy. Sorry. :notamused:

Me, too, but far from easy - I guess that's the most difficult version of all. Just imagine about how to get in contact, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

well first and foremost, id COPY + PASTE all of her audio files into one of my external hard drives (and make sure i dont accidentally remove anything) and then give it back to her :oopna:

obviously i wouldnt leak any of it. that would probably be worse than getting the songs directly from the recording studio

i'd do a backup session for her laptop, copy + paste everything and then just give it back to her the next day lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

hoard the songs, backup to her icloud for her new laptop, log out, and keep this one cause its probably much better than my barely functioning brick :ma:

Spoiler

if you know how to fix 100% disk usage without getting an ssd and after doing the top 20 search result suggestions please tell me #lol:trisha4: