Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I agree (and she still looks stunning in spite of it) but I have never liked the way Etienne does her lips

They may be good lips technically or whatever, but makeup is all about how it LOOKS and I really don't like it

yes of course she still looks STUNNING. honestly just perfect. But I hate that lip combo so bad..It’s too harsh for her delicate features imo. Imagine this exact look with a 2012 nude lip moment. 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

i totally agree with this, she did this same lip tone at coachella and i didn't really care for it then either. it would've made more sense to match the rose petals

I don’t like it at all… it looks like it’s trying to be a 90’s lip moment but just comes across tacky and odd. Lana’s face is def made for classic makeup. 

omg people are already writing that she took pics with kim.... did anyone expect anything else? she was just in her skims shoot for v day, of course she's with kim. i assume taylor isn't here this year so she is with another friend. she's allowed to have friends who don't like each other lmao idk they want her to pick a side

https://www.newsweek.com/lana-del-rey-kim-kardashian-interview-met-gala-2024-1897720

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So... no news about LASSO

31 minutes ago, American Whore said:

omg people are already writing that she took pics with kim.... did anyone expect anything else? she was just in her skims shoot for v day, of course she's with kim. i assume taylor isn't here this year so she is with another friend. she's allowed to have friends who don't like each other lmao idk they want her to pick a side

https://www.newsweek.com/lana-del-rey-kim-kardashian-interview-met-gala-2024-1897720

If people thinkTaylor will get angry about it honestly that would be very immature from them

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

9 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

If Taylor gets angry about it honestly that would be very immature.... 

why do people think she will :ma: in case everyone is forgetting, both lana and taylor CHOSE to hang out together both at the grammys and the superbowl, which were both after the skims photoshoot. lana answered her favorite song from ttpd and took pictures with kim. sometimes adults can be adults. does taylor still hate kim? of course. does she hate everyone associated with her?? definitley not…

1 hour ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Seems like Lana attends the MET every 6 years. She came, she served big time and now we can expect to see her again in 2030 :illumilana2:

we might even get lasso that year too :oprah:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

I've been courting this girl
 {Lana Del Rey)
and I don't know if she knows who I am, please help her find me.
She's my soulmate.
Love Westley Ryan Jacobson 
Ol' Munny 

Last Call Entertainment °π¢
@FortArcoBase 

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

why do people think she will :ma: in case everyone is forgetting, both lana and taylor CHOSE to hang out together both at the grammys and the superbowl, which were both after the skims photoshoot. lana answered her favorite song from ttpd and took pictures with kim. sometimes adults can be adults. does taylor still hate kim? of course. does she hate everyone associated with her?? definitley not…

we might even get lasso that year too :oprah:

I corrected it:trisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Like do people not have social lives? this is celebrities at a Gala, naturally people will bump into other people and chat/hang out.....it's a social event. I don't know why Kim talking to Lana is worth writing an article over? they have met before, done stuff together ect. She will talk to 200 people tonight, it's not this big shocking thing. 

the most iconic lana related event each month so far in 2024:

january - skims photoshoot

february - grammys

march - lana going blonde

april - coachella 

may - met gala

and june will be her first american stadium show!

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

This look is straight out of The Moors from Maleficent (she even did a track for that movie). That was literally my first thought. It’s so gorgeous, magical, and on theme!! Our forest princess :flutter:

the look:

IMG-8837.jpg

IMG-8838.jpg

the vibes:

maleficent-moors-2014-Edited.jpg

MV5BNTdmMzFkNGQtM2M3YS00YzRiLWE3NDEtMWJl

MV5BMjNlODg5M2EtZWY1OC00NzY4LTk3MTktMzRj

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Very much (extremely so) here for Lana playing "the game" and aligning herself with people like Kim Kardashian. Idgaf. It's all positive for her brand. As long as she doesn't start selling makeup on instagram. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

catch the shoe baby catch the shoe
Imagem

She’s a lil woodland deer :aw:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°