ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Oops I made a thread too and didn’t see you made one LOL I’ll merge mine into this one x

great minds :thankyou:

i merged our ops so all the photos are at the top of the thread thanks queen :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Wonder what’s with the white interior hood on the hoodie? Maybe Sherpa lined?

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

The question is why are nearly all of the designs Born to Die / Ultraviolence focused…?

Anyway, as someone who wears a hair bow in my hair everyday for the past decade and a half, I WILL be stocking up on the bows as well as the little white mini skirt xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

All of the pieces look really cheap to me omg, at least I guess that's a win for my bank account.
Seriously, the designs are horrendous it looks like it was made in 5 minutes by someone with no taste to make money on Redbubble...

Excited for the Coachella show she is preparing tho.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

well that explains why they added a massive amount of merch on Tuesday :bebe:

Can I ask you if you know in which stores this will be added :cuteface:? I’m from the EU I just want to know if I’ll have to pay extra fees 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I wish her team good luck trying to sell these designs :smile: honestly not all are bad I like the concept of the I <3 lana del rey shirt and the PWYC hoodie and coquette jacket but a lot of the other stuff is fugly why the swan? :air: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, Fireffie said:

Can I ask you if you know in which stores this will be added :cuteface:? I’m from the EU I just want to know if I’ll have to pay extra fees 

The US store added 24 products, UK and NL store so far only 1. They might add more in the next days.

i’m still giggling at the purple attempt it is honestly the most puzzling thing her merch team could have put out?

random unrelated pngs of lyrics randomly spread across an unwearable purple gradient... their aversion to serving is fascinating to me :oprah7:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

dont wanna be the black sheep but that purple swimsuit is CAMP 

Also that one bow logo appears in all of the photos…… could that be the LASSO?

and also for giving me Margaret

20240322-142455.jpg

laugh-laughing.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

i was trying to figure out what it reminded me of and it is really giving (and this is very specific) those cheap mass produced jumpers you see on aliexpress or wish with the most random graphics on that noone would ever buy (usually things like wolves, fortnite or roblox/minecraft/other popular games at that time) - see examples below :stunned:

il_570xN.3776609273_ikbu.jpg

5d830832ace9843e66aeef90-large.jpg?cache

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I wonder what these are going to be priced for.. I feel like her merch has a higher ticket price than most, so I fear for my wallet on Monday x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The purple ones are absolutely gonna show up in a bunch of twinks’ onlyfans videos 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹