ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

The purple/sunset mess literally has the most random song titles there like Dark Paradise,PWYC, Violets for Roses, Beautiful, Born to Die, West Coast, Heroin, Cherry, and Sweet + Blurry lyrics :derpna:

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

1 minute ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

The purple/sunset mess literally has the most random song titles there like Dark Paradise,PWYC, Violets for Roses, Beautiful, Born to Die, West Coast, Heroin, Cherry, and Sweet + Blurry lyrics :derpna:

Do we think they are hinting at the setlist? Some of these songs seem too random for that, maybe they just put all her songs in a random list generator and called it a day 🤭

2 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

The purple set is the revenge for the « are you a fury » 

its the revenge for making the waffle house pics more talked about than the new album

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

lana said this is for the coquette girls 🎀💌🦢 

IMG-0593.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Unironically entertaining the thought of getting the purple shorts to work out in. But really loving the cropped cami with the bow print. Everything else looks so fucking cheap and blah. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

1 minute ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

LANA RESPONDED TO MY COMMENT ABOUT HOW I DIDNT LIKE THE MERCH HELP 

GIRL WHERE OMG..

40 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

defo buying this

94zvqPs.png

yall the “he-” (heaven?) on the sleeve of the shrug is the Marlboro logo.. if she just released a marlboro logo merch on its on it would go triple platinum like come on! 

2 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

The only time I get noticed by her and it’s me dragging her merch help 

im so sorry😭😭 this reminds me she said basically the same thing when people mocked the hope choreography. i wonder if shes just trying to make the real person feel better or if its actually her cause tbh the merch is giving like.. ai generated 

This honestly makes me a little sad. This looks horrendous, I know there’ll be fans who feel like they need to buy this even though they can’t really afford it (goes for anything I guess, even buying multiple vinyl versions, but still) just to not feel like they’ll miss an opportunity… This just feels unnecessary, why release something that doesn’t look like anyone cared for at all… hm…

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png