ultrabanisters

Catherine, The Princess of Wales, Diagnosed with Cancer

Kate, Princess of Wales, has revealed she has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing preventative chemotherapy.

In a personal message, the 42-year-old said planned abdominal surgery in January was successful and it was initially thought her condition was non-cancerous.

But tests after the operation found cancer had been present, she said, adding: "This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family."

The mother of George, Charlotte and Louis said doctors had advised her to have a course of preventative chemotherapy and she is currently in the early stages of that treatment.

https://x.com/kensingtonroyal/status/1771235267837321694?s=46&t=A-hpb0RdMeO0VZSAd563PQ

Kate%20new.jpg?quality=75&width=640&auto

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I'm not a royal fan but I feel so sorry for her and her family, especially the children as well. She's still at young age and no one deserves that. Fuck cancer. I hope that the media leaves her alone. Fuck media.

url%5D

i’m not a royalist but i really do hope the crazy conspiracy theorists leave her alone now and let her recover in peace. they were making up some really weird stuff and cancer is a dreadful thing

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'm not a royal fan but I feel so sorry for her and her family, especially the children as well. She's still at young age and no one deserves that. Fuck cancer. I hope that the media leaves her alone. Fuck media.

Honestly, it's the internet that did the most damage. Some people were posting 20 memes per day, each one more horrendous than the last one.

Really proves how devoid of empathy and respect the internet can be.

I mean, here we are watching dead babies for 6 months  n Gaza and no one is doing shit. So, not sure why I'm surprised. 

this is very sad and my heart goes out to her <3 but It’s insane to me how many people (especially on the pop culture subreddits) are acting like they didn’t engage with the conspiracy theories/memes and are trying to act morally superior now. :delish2: Like those same people were the problem lol.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I don’t really keep up with the royal family, but I remember always admiring Kate since I was little. My heart breaks for her and her family. Fuck cancer. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

wow that’s really shocking tbh, i hope she recovers & heals. it would be terrible for her to pass so young especially since she has children, but luckily she did say she feels okay and i’m sure she can afford the best treatment. 

i feel like so much has happened in the royal family since the 2020s…queen elizabeth dying, charles becoming king but he looks like he’s on his deathbed so it’s not long before william takes the throne, meghan and harry getting tf out of the royal family, harry releasing the controversial ‘spare’ with TMI details, and now catherine has cancer. prior to this decade i didn’t pay attention to them at all and never heard anything about them but now a lot goes down. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

hope she's okay, cancer is awful :(

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I don't care for the royals but she's relatively young and this is sad. 

This hits close because my dad was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer last year. I don't think people understand how difficult it is to have a family member with cancer until it happens to you. I definitely didn't. 

I really hope the media leaves them alone and that she makes a full recovery. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

42 years old, and with access to the best medicine, healthcare, and nutrition - and still cancer doesn’t care. It’s truly one of the worst diseases, and knows no bounds.

My grandmother was the same age as Kate was when she was diagnosed with breast cancer back in the early 90s, and my father and uncle flew her around the world to get the best care and she still passed away a few years later. I never got to meet her. 

It’s a terrifying disease, and you can do everything “right” in terms of your health and still be taken by it. 

I both hope Princess Kate recovers speedily, and I hope ours is one of the last generations without a cure.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Centuries of inbreeding and the demonic royal bloodline STILL gets fucked.  :gclap: Earth 1 Brits 0

catherine doesn’t have royal blood though, she married into the family

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Centuries of inbreeding and the demonic royal bloodline STILL gets fucked.  :gclap: Earth 1 Brits 0

catherine isnt royal by blood?

wherever she came from cancer is absolutely horrendous for anyone to have and hope she recovers quickly and takes well to chemo

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

i hope she'll be able to recover, it really goes to show how frail life and health can be, it can so easily be taken away, and it doesn't matter who you are either, i can't imagine how she must feel, especially considering she has young children who still need their mom </3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

14 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

howling!

giphy.gif